BY THE BODY SHOP

Achieve a smooth, flawless looking tan in seconds with our innovative bronzing mist. Our lightweight, oil-free, gel mist is easy to use, leaving you with a natural sun-kissed look that's totally foolproof.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Mel/Honey/Miel, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Linalool, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 17200/Red 33, CI 15510/Orange 4, CI 42090/Blue 1.

• Is it good for pale skin? Because of the orange tone on s...1 Answers
Maria R.
Culiacán
It is perfect if you want a bronzed for only one day , because farted you shower the effect is gone. I love it because give you a nice color for any skin color. I recommend to all the people to want have a perfect bronzed.
Jordan P.
This tinted leg mist is perfect for a special event or for a quick tan for going somewhere but is not something I will use for continual use. It is kinda messy as it is a spray and does not last long. You would have to put on a few layers for the tan to really show. Though it does smell good.
Christine B.
This bronzing spray gives a pretty sheer color that washes off easily. It is easy to blend but beware, since this can be a bit messy for your bathroom. The spray will leave marks on the floor etc. I spray it directly into my palms and then apply. I don't think i will buy it again, since tanning i snot really my thing, but it is nice when you have to go bare legged in a dress and are all pale
Sandra R.
Is it good for pale skin? Because of the orange tone on some body sprays I sometimes look too orange and fake tanned..