BeautyBodyBody CareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil

THE BODY SHOP® Honey Bronze™ Shimmering Dry Oil

Give your skin a dose of sun-kissed, golden-shimmer with our hydrating and illuminating bronzing oil. With Community Trade honey, our non-greasy formula delivers a warm hint of shimmering colour.

All Ingredients

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Isononyl Isononanoate (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Mica (Opacifier), Silica (Absorbent), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Parfum (Fragrance), Cera Alba (Emulsifier/Emollient), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Mel (Natural Additive), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 77499 (Colour),CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide (Colorant), CI 77491/Iron Oxides (Colour).Persea Gratissima Oil/Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (Emollient), Trihydroxystearin (Skin Conditioning Agent), Mel/Honey (Natural Additive), Tin Oxide (Opacifying Agent), Benzyl Benzoate (Fragrance Ingredient)

[product:the-body-shop-honey-bronze-shimmering-dry-oil] has anyone tried this? Is it super shimmery and does it smell nice?
does it do the job ?
How long does the color of this product last?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Honey Bronze™ Shimmering Dry Oil!
Product Highlights
A little bit goes a long way.in reviews
Nathalia B.
Hilliard, OH
THE BODY SHOP® Honey Bronze™ Shimmering Dry Oil uploaded by Nathalia B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is absolutely AMAZING!!! The smell is impeccable, really sweet and bold. It leaves the skin feeling good, shinny and a little bronzed 😊
Samantha C.
its pretty hydrating but it does leave a weird residue behind. it only looks good for just a few minutes after application. the color can also distribute pretty unevenly
Rachel M.
Noblesville , IN
This product is absolutely beautiful. It gives you a gorgeous sunkissed glow while adding a little bit of color. When looking at the product it looks like it may have small flecks of glitter but do no be alarmed! The oil blends in beautifully without looking glittery. I took this on my cruise and received so many compliments when wearing it. After applying allow it to dry completely before getting dressed. Once it dries it will not leave any residue behind and will not stain your clothing. This an exact dupe for the NARS Body Glow at a fraction of the price. If you're like me and love a sunkissed goddess glow I highly recommend this product.
Brittany S.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I love this stuff! It gives you a beautiful sun kissed glow without having to stand outside for hours . It has a hint of glitter and smells amazing ! Be careful with your clothes and maybe not wear white because the color can transfer.
Sam S.
Woodside, NY
This smells SO good. This is by far my favorite shimmer oil. Ya fenty is good, but it’s super sticky. and not hydrating. I really prefer this over all the other shimmer oils. Bali body makes a good one too, but it’s a little too pricey and doesn’t smell as amazing as this one!
Forough E.
Keswick, ON
I have a very pale skin and i’ve always wanted to have at least a bit glowing and tan body skin tone, so i got this body shimmer oil from Body Shop and I’m loving it! It has a very nice smell and a beautiful shimmer that really transfer my body skin tone ! I apply it on my chest and arm when it’s sunny outside!
Monica N.
Parma, OH
Get that honey bronzed glow!! This is what you buy when you want to emulate that tan body and delectable scent which Tom Ford's Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil promises.  This is a very good alternative to the higher-priced designer name brand because you get all the benefits for a lot less out of pocket.  You get all the shimmer and glow with sunny honey and monoi; it contains reflective metallic, coppery and bronze specks plus a good bronzing agent that works best when layered on. Non-greasy formula.
Toya T.
Bronx, NY
THE BODY SHOP® Honey Bronze™ Shimmering Dry Oil uploaded by Toya T.
This is my summer time staple! Omg I love this body shimmer! I bought this from The Body Shop for about $36 (don't quote me on the price). The smell is so light and soft but pronounced. I buy this product every summer! I'm a dark skin woman and this looks beautiful on my skin!
Erica B.
Ashburn, VA
Absolutely gorgeous light body oil with stunning light reflecting shimmer. Leave skin feeling super soft and not greasy at all. The packaging just needs to come with a spray nozzle similar to Tom Ford and bronze goddess shimmer oils!!!
Brittany W.
Woodstock, GA
I'm not overly crazy about dry oil, but I was participating in a wedding as a maid of honor, and my body is PALE! I mean, I'm competing with the moon, pale. I'm also on medication that leaves me easily sun burnt, so, going for a tan isn't exactly in my "things to do" list. I found this product, and found it intriguing, especially for its mindful ingredients. I ended running into The Body Shop at the airport, on the way to the wedding, and I decided to purchase, as I was able to test out in store. Love the light fragrance, the suggestion of bronze, and the shimmer. I would not consider this glittery, but definitely a very fine, shimmer. Left my pale, olive complexion more olive, but not tanned looking.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lia R.
Birmingham, West Midlands
il y a 7 mois
THE BODY SHOP® Honey Bronze™ Shimmering Dry Oil has anyone tried this? Is it super shimmery and does it smell nice?
Krystal D. il y a 7 mois
It’s a floral fragrance, not a tropical-coconutty smell like you might expect. I didn’t care for the smell too much and ended up giving it away. I wouldn’t say it’s super shimmery, more of a sheen that glows in the sunlight. It looks really pretty on the body. I would recommend waiting for it to dry completely before getting dressed or sitting on anything, it stained the inside of one of my shirts.