MakeupFace MakeupBronzerThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Honey Bronze Face Gel

THE BODY SHOP® Honey Bronze™ Face Gel

Bronze yourself beautiful with our lightweight gel formula. Perfect for achieving a sun-kissed glow that looks flawlessly natural and incredibly smooth. No sunshine required!

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Glycerin (Humectant), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (Emulsifier), Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer (Viscosity Increasing Agent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Mel/Honey (Natural Additive), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Sodium Polyacrylate (Film Former/Viscosity Increasing Agent), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 15510/Orange 4 (Colorant), CI 19140/Yellow 5 (Colorant), CI 17200/Red 33 (Colorant), CI 42090/Blue 1 (Colorant).

does this make you break out?
Is it worth the price?
Does this turn your skin the color of the product?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Honey Bronze™ Face Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Ebony R.
Beaumont, CA
The Body Shop, what else can I say. In a product, what more do you want from me. I love the brand as you can see, and the description.
Shavonne P.
Calgary, AB
THE BODY SHOP® Honey Bronze™ Face Gel uploaded by Shavonne P.
A little bit about my natural skin: I have unevenly textured skin, with some red blotches for good measure (thanks acne!). My underlying skin tone is not quite yellow, more like a neutral sandy colour. In my T-zone I can get super oily and shiny. So my goals are to get that glowy naturally bronze look, all without aggravating my shiny t-zone or my acne, highlighting my bad texture, or messing with my skin's underlying tone. And I'm happy to say this product doesn't touch on any of those worries! I've used this stuff for years without any problems. I have a thick foundation that's difficult to spread, so I mix the two together, giving me that subtle glow that I want with the added bonus of making it easier to spread my foundation. Only one negative remark really, and it has to do with my shiny t-zone. Sadly this product encourages more oil production in those areas for me, and so I've been on the hunt for a replacement. But really, overall it's pretty great, and has served me more than well.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
In all honesty this definitely is not one of my favorite products it is very drying, not very moisturizing, and doesn't blend very well. I had high hopes for this product but every time it lets me down
Nick K.
Akron, Oh
It's a nice gel bronzer that works best mixed with foundation. It has a lovely smell and works beautifully. I am only giving it 3 stars because I think the Honey Bronze Drops of Sun work better and are more versatile.
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Perfect for that glow you're looking for, weather it's summer or not!! You won't regret it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Dominika T.
Very handy packaging. I really like the smell of this product. Great texture .
Very handy packaging. I really like the smell of this product. Great texture .
Anna B.
copenhagen
It wasn’t as good as i though it would be. It is very liquidity. I thought it would be good for my dry skin. But unfortunately it wasn’t:/
Ella E.
THE BODY SHOP® Honey Bronze™ Face Gel uploaded by Ella E.
Omg! This has been my absolute saviour this summer. Every summer I go out in the heat my foundation just tends to melt off but this is such an amazing formula. All you have to do is apply this tinted gel to your face and it gives you an instant bronzed look! So easy to use and totally would buy again when I run out. Would recommend to every girl who is looking for a natural face for summer!🌞THE BODY SHOP® Honey Bronze™ Face Gel