THE BODY SHOP® Honey Bronze™ Drops Of Sun

A natural summer glow is now only a drop away! Our Honey Bronze™ Drops of Sun is a bronzer and highlighter with Community Trade Honey and Vitamin E to condition and care for skin. Just add 1 drop to your moisturizer for that summer glow or add 1 drop to your foundation to enhance or mimic a tan. For darker color, increase the number of drops to gradually build your tan. This transparent sun-tinted glow creator has a lightweight gel texture with no shimmer. Tan is matte, always natural and never orange.

• Matte bronzer and highlighter
  • Adds a natural glow to foundation and moisturizer
  • Pairs perfectly with our Fresh Nude Foundation
  • Enriched with community trade Honey from Ethiopia

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Methoxy PEG-10, Phenoxyethanol, Mel/Honey/Miel, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, t-Butyl Alcohol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 17200/Red 33, CI 42090/Blue 1, CI 15510/Orange 4.

I’m going to buy [product:the-body-shop-honey-bronze-drops-of-sun]. what can U tell me about it ?
Can you mix the with a bb cream or light foundation for a softer look ?
Is the body shop a cruelty free company? Will this product be too dark on fair skin and how easily does it blend? How long does it last on the skin?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Honey Bronze™ Drops Of Sun!
How would you rate this product?
Downers Grove, IL
If you want a sun-kissed glow then this is the product for you! While many bronzers can look like muddy glitter, The Body Shop has somehow managed to literlly bottle the sun... the only way I can describe what this product does is to say that it gives your skin warmth. It gives you a warm glow that is so blendable and even buildable. I personally already have tan skin, so I use these drops as a very natural and soft contour! They are perfect for creating warm shadows that are easy to blend and build and that arnt too harsh!
Atlanta , GA
The first time I used this line was probably over 5 years ago, and I have to say, I can NOT think of a summer or vacation or even a sunny day when I haven’t used it. It’s amazing. I even have like maybe 4 bottles just to have one everywhere. I love the formula!
New York
THE BODY SHOP® Honey Bronze™ Drops Of Sun uploaded by Nicole N.
I’m not gonna lie I did not know how to use this at first but after I got a hang of it and I loved it it smells sooooooo good and give just a little tan not a lot and I’m living for it
Love this little bronzer. During the summer I'll add a few drops in with my moisturizer to give my skin a warmth to it, along with a subtle tan. It has honey in it so your skin will thank you :)
Prince Frederick
Good product if you’re looking for a subtle glow. Would not recommend if you are trying to completely change your complexion. Easy to mix into other facial products. Can dry out the skin so be mindful.
Hewlett, NY
I just started using this product because I wanted a more bronzed look and my foundation is a little lighter than I would like it to be. It is so helpful in giving your skin a beautiful bronzed glow.
Port Orchard
Was Kindof nervous to try cause I’m hella pasty right meow, and I’ve attempted other ‘subtle face glows’ and ended up Oompa Loompa steeze. This on the other hand is very smooth, blends beautifully with a brush and gives a healthy natural beach vibe. Love it 😊 but as previous reviewer stated bottle had me feeling like a chemist, had to keep dipping an dropping. Other than that awesome sauce!
Parker, CO
THE BODY SHOP® Honey Bronze™ Drops Of Sun uploaded by Andi K.
I could take it or leave it. Was hoping this would be that one product that could help give me head to toe glow since it’s very concentrated, but I found it to be a little more messy than I was expecting. I think it works fine to apply a handful of drops to your palm and pump moisturizer over and mix in your hands if applying to the body, but once you do that it’s a mess to mix up more when your hands are already slick. I’d be better off mixing a whole bottle at a time when I want to add some color. THE BODY SHOP® Honey Bronze™ Drops Of Sun
Rome, NY
Love the way this works. I have dry skin so caking on bronzer really sucks. I highly recommend mixing this with lotion for a natural glow or you can apply to cheeks with a brush. Love!
Walnut, CA
This provides a subtle beautiful healthy glow. I like using it by mixing a drop or two into my liquid foundation to darken it just a bit since I'm still tan from summer.