BY THE BODY SHOP

For skin that feels thoroughly cleansed, soft and hydrated, our non-drying Hemp Soap on a Rope is the ideal choice. Our hemp soap can be hang-dried by its durable rope, to keep it clean and ready to use.

All Ingredients

Sodium Palmate (Surfactant), Sodium Palm Kernelate (Surfactant), Aqua/Water (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), Sodium Cocoate (Surfactant), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (Chelating Agent), Coconut Acid (Surfactant), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), CI 77492/Iron Oxides (Colorant), CI 77007/Ultramarines (Colorant), CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide (Colorant).

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this soap an a rope. Do not really care for the rope but this is very gentle on the skin and the scent is not strong when you use it. Much different scent then the lotions. I like the way it moisturizes my skin. Have used it on my kids as well." in 3 reviews
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Got this for my male friend who does medicinal marijuana as a joke. No special carded needed for this natural hemp product that is amazing for the skin. He ended up loving it and his roommates are trying to steal it. He said he's getting high in the shower.
Sierra S.
I purchased this product because my soap always falls in my tub and I liked the rope idea to just hang it up. The smell is okay not my favorite and once I used it a little bit the soap fell off the rope as well. It did last me awhile after but it wasn't worth the trouble when you can just get a regular bar of soap instead
Berenice G.
Los Angeles, CA
This bar of soap is SOOO hydrating. I highly recommend it! I have gotten two already. I use this fisrt and my acne treatment and my skin looks amazing!!!! I highly recommend. Don't be alarmed by it's shape and try it out!
Amanda Q.
Milford, MA
Great product leaves skin feeling so soft and fresh. I highly recommend this product and believe you will love it too. It's very gentle and also such a cute design. Very affordable no need to improve this soap
Cami G.
I love the smell! I love that there isn't any soap scum left on me after I used it! I bought it online and yes it met my expectations. Good value and low priced. No improvement necessary. I recommend this
chloe s.
Oh my oh my!!!
I love this product a lot!!! Definitely recommend
Although the soap finished quickly it lasted
Great value and not that pricey for the quality
I use it every other day or at least 3 times a week
Have been buying for a long time! And will continue buying more
Dana W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Works so well for getting all of the areas that you normally can not reach. It's the perfect amount of scratchiness for getting tight areas. It's more gentle then I had thought it would be, but also is stiff enough to scrub easily. I would highly recommend this product.
Gleybis D.
Frostproof, FL
This product are really good. I like them because it leaves my skin smooth and I just love they way it looks when I use the body scrub and when I use the body gel it feels smooth in my skin.
Ra K.
Yum! there is something about the way it smells that just makes me swoon. I love hemp. I bought it at the Body Shop and buy anything from there that has hemp in it. It really worked and kept my skin moist and smooth :o) I would buy it as often as I can though I wish it was a little cheaper than $12!
Amy B.
I love this product! The hemp smell is a perfect mix of earthy and soft and whenever I use anything from the Body Shop Hemp line people comment on how good I smell or ask me what I'm wearing. The soap not only smells great, it's super moisturizing and extra fun to use because well...it's on a rope!