BY THE BODY SHOP

Hemp soap on a rope delivers effective non-drying, sensitive cleansing for dry skin, with moisturizing hemp seed oil. This rich soap can be hang-dried by its durable rope, so it doesn't pick up dirt and bacteria sitting on the side of the tub. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this soap an a rope. Do not really care for the rope but this is very gentle on the skin and the scent is not strong when you use it. Much different scent then the lotions. I like the way it moisturizes my skin. Have used it on my kids as well." in 3 reviews
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Got this for my male friend who does medicinal marijuana as a joke. No special carded needed for this natural hemp product that is amazing for the skin. He ended up loving it and his roommates are trying to steal it. He said he's getting high in the shower.
chloe s.
Oh my oh my!!!
I love this product a lot!!! Definitely recommend
Although the soap finished quickly it lasted
Great value and not that pricey for the quality
I use it every other day or at least 3 times a week
Have been buying for a long time! And will continue buying more
Dana W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Works so well for getting all of the areas that you normally can not reach. It's the perfect amount of scratchiness for getting tight areas. It's more gentle then I had thought it would be, but also is stiff enough to scrub easily. I would highly recommend this product.
Gleybis D.
Frostproof, FL
This product are really good. I like them because it leaves my skin smooth and I just love they way it looks when I use the body scrub and when I use the body gel it feels smooth in my skin.
Ra K.
Yum! there is something about the way it smells that just makes me swoon. I love hemp. I bought it at the Body Shop and buy anything from there that has hemp in it. It really worked and kept my skin moist and smooth :o) I would buy it as often as I can though I wish it was a little cheaper than $12!
Amy B.
I love this product! The hemp smell is a perfect mix of earthy and soft and whenever I use anything from the Body Shop Hemp line people comment on how good I smell or ask me what I'm wearing. The soap not only smells great, it's super moisturizing and extra fun to use because well...it's on a rope!
Haillie M.
Tampa, FL
I had never bought soap on a rope before but I like the idea, less fumbling around in the shower. I use hemp lotions and I love how they leave my skin moisturized throughout the day and never oily. Hemp products are great, and this soap is no exception.
Irene M.
Fresno, CA
This product is so moisturizing! the best I have ever used! I love the body shops products because they are ethical and care about our planet. also because they do not test on animals.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this for my husband when I went to the Loreal store for Loreal employees, we get amazing discounts, and my husband absolutely loved this product. He even kept the rope!
Melody E.
Des Moines, IA
Very very decorative for your bathroom a good looking star and color for most shades and it gets all the dirtiest spots and I use it a lot.This product is very gentle on skin!!!..absolutely awesome.:)