BY THE BODY SHOP

Packed  with hemp seed oil  to soothe and hydrate, our heavy-duty lip care helps to protect  your lips from the elements.

• Lip care
  • Nourishing and softening
  • For ultra dry lips
  • Gives lips a light natural-looking sheen
  • Infused with hemp seed oil, rich in essential fatty acids
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Community Trade hemp seed oil from France

• Is this producr especially moisturizing but not oily? And...1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Lip Protector
  • "The moisturizing and protecting effects of this lip balm is exceptional. I don't need to keep re-applying it every hour, as it is very long-lasting! I highly recommend this for dry lips!" in 13 reviews
Matilda L.
This is hands down my favourite solid lip conditioner. It actually conditions your lips, not just make them feel good for five minutes! It might be a bit pricey for a balm but it's 100% worth it. I always pick a new tube up when mine is running low.
Lauren B.
Droitwich, Worcestershire
This balm instantly hydrates my lips when dry or cold bitten. It's moisturising and gets rid of your flaky skin almost instantly this is a miracle product for me! I cannot recommend this enough. I take this everywhere.
Tímea S.
I've purchased this product couple months back now. It's quite though on the lips to apply but fairly moisturising. It's one of those you won't be able to tell you're wearing so I can imagine it's popular between male audience. I personally didn't like the smell.
Natasha R.
Auckland
This lip balm is amazing! It’s so good at keeping my lips smooth and it lasts a lot longer than most lip balms I have used. It also smells quite nice. It was a bit expensive (around $15) but it’s totally worth it.
Chantel T.
Canada
One of my favourite lip balms! This Hemp lip balm from The Body Shop offers major moisture without feeling caked on. The scent is fantastic and I also love the packaging! Overall great product.
Olivia P.
I use to use Vaseline for years and although it's good, it just takes forever to soak into lips and just leaves you feeling greasy. When I discovered this I instantly loved it!! Very compact product but spreads well and evenly when applied and soaks into lips straight away. Healed my cracked lips and i sometimes suffer with dry skin under my eyes and I felt like this really helped to hydrate certain parts of skin on my face
Meme M.
I normally by the EOS brand, but decided to try this on a whim. I like this one a lot better as it doesn't feel as waxy. My lips also absorb this lip balm much better and helps a lot with my dry, cracked lips.
Kayley T.
Scotland
The Body Shop Hemp Heavy Duty Lip care is a great little lip balm. I purchased it a few months ago when my lips were particularly dry and chapped. It did a great job of soothing and hydrating my lips quickly, and it has now become my go to balm and a part of my daily routine.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Lisa P.
Ottawa, ON
Completely healed my dry chapped lips! It's easy to apply and leaves your lips feeling moisturized so you don't feel the need to constantly reapply. It's very effective compared to other lip balms.
Rosie O.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this producr especially moisturizing but not oily? And does it make your lips peel because alot of lipbalms do that.