BY THE BODY SHOP

Packed  with hemp seed oil  to soothe and hydrate, our heavy-duty lip care helps to protect  your lips from the elements.

• Lip care
  • Nourishing and softening
  • For ultra dry lips
  • Gives lips a light natural-looking sheen
  • Infused with hemp seed oil, rich in essential fatty acids
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Community Trade hemp seed oil from France

• Is this producr especially moisturizing but not oily? And...1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Lip Protector
  • "The moisturizing and protecting effects of this lip balm is exceptional. I don't need to keep re-applying it every hour, as it is very long-lasting! I highly recommend this for dry lips!" in 13 reviews
Haley K.
I couldn't even tell you how well this performed because it smelled so terrible! I had to return it immediately because the smell was making sick.
shraddha n.
Hyattsville, MD
Awesome product....great for winters. Keeps lips moisturised fior long time.must buy!!
Charlise Y.
Visalia, CA
Healed my chapped lips great for really dry lips and keeps them smooth all day long
Nashy N.
sheffield
Nice non greasy lip protector , and feels light on lips. Smells nice. Exceptional packaging. It did meet my expectations as First time user . However i wouldn't buy it again because it didn't make a difference to my lips.
Michelle S.
Adelaide
This is by far one of my favourite lip balms of all time! 😍 It is super easy to apply and leaves my lips feeling soft, fresh and hydrated! In fact, all aspects of this product including the price exceeded my expectations! A little goes a long way (that’s what we all want, right?!💁🏼‍♀️) so using it daily will keep my going for weeks but I also personally do enjoy occasionally coating my lips in a nice thick layer before bed to allow it to hydrate my lips overnight and whenever I do, I wake up with plump moisturiser lips that feel unreal 🙌🏼 THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Lip Protector
Drish P.
When I applied, my chapped lips turned into more chapped lips. I tried for more days and it improved my lips, but one day I put by mistake and my lips were full on chapped. After that, I stopped using and now it haunts me every time I see.
Sarah O.
This is a really great lip moisturizer. It’s not sticky or slick, it’s absorbs into the skin really well. It contains beeswax so it’s not a vegan product. My only complaint is the price. It’s pricier than my regular blistex Medex.
Kayla C.
Belleville, ON
I have been using this lip chap for over 7 years now religiously. It is the only product that seems to bring moisture to my lips and doesn't make them break out. It's a little pricy so I stock up while they are in sale
Addled A.
Farmington
One of the best balms available , it protects and repairs dried and damaged lips . It's a beautiful protection for winter's and when you are going in for a dip .
Rachel C.
Calgary, AB
I live in Canada where it's newly winter and minus 8000 degrees....I have permanently dry/cracked lips from always being outside- and this is by far the BEST chapstick style lip balm I have ever used. It's not sticky, doesn't have a scent, and leaves a nice sheen to my lips.
Rosie O.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this producr especially moisturizing but not oily? And does it make your lips peel because alot of lipbalms do that.