BY THE BODY SHOP

Packed  with hemp seed oil  to soothe and hydrate, our heavy-duty lip care helps to protect  your lips from the elements.

• Lip care
  • Nourishing and softening
  • For ultra dry lips
  • Gives lips a light natural-looking sheen
  • Infused with hemp seed oil, rich in essential fatty acids
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Community Trade hemp seed oil from France

• Is this producr especially moisturizing but not oily? And...1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Lip Protector
  • "The moisturizing and protecting effects of this lip balm is exceptional. I don't need to keep re-applying it every hour, as it is very long-lasting! I highly recommend this for dry lips!" in 13 reviews
Jessica P.
Santa Ana , Ca
I've had severely dried lips all my life. I have tried nearly every lip balm brand at the drugstore and finally gave in. This. Stuff. Changed. My. Life. I hardly ever have to reapply it, it lasts so long and doesn't feel greasy at all. It's nourishing, and has a bit of thickness that I personally love. It's $8 but I usually wait for their buy 2 get 1 sale so I can stock up.
Haylee M.
Turner, OR
Favorite lip balm of all time! I have been using this for about 6 years now and i'm still totally in love. Its super creamy and my lips just feel moisturized instantly. The smell is amazing too! Highly recommend. It is a bit pricy for chapstick but totally worth it in my opinion. And if you buy from the body shop they usually have a buy 2 get 1 free deal on these!
Nicole P.
Gretna, NE
I really love this stuff. I was using eos mint bomb, and while I like that, I needed something more. This doesn't leave a slimy coating on the lips and it lasts a long time. It was my saving grace this winter. I love the smell. It's probably not for everyone, but it's very calming to me. It is a bit expensive, but worth it. I recently lost mine, so I need to go buy a new one!
Stacie S.
This is a great chapstick, I always choose a medicated chapstick but this one works just as fast. It smells great, works great and leaves my lips feeling incredibly smooth. As much as I love it, a medicated version would still be awesome!
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
This is a nice basic lip balm. It doesn't really have much of a scent so it's perfect for people sensitive to scents or for men. It hydrates alright, but is nothing special. I wouldn't pay full price for this, but if it's on sale give it a try!
yvett m.
Modesto , CA
I love this product I have lips that have lines even tho I drinks two litters of water daily and I been putting the lip conditioner in the morning and before I go to bed has helped me and their is no lines I always try other products but I haven't seen results like this one it is smooth and silky 👍
melissa c.
My husband bought me this lip balm, and I must admit I love it! It has a great flavor and it hydrates my lips ! It also has spf so it's good for when your in the sun, it's easy to apply and would definitely rebuy!
Annalissia A.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I really liked this product. It didn't leave my lips totally greasy or have a dry matte feel to them. Plus I was able to use my lipstick over it and it helped prolong the wear as well as keep them hydrated!
jessie b.
N Royalton, OH
I love this lip protector. I always use chapstick and came across this and instantly fell in love. It isn't too heavy like some chapsticks. It keeps my lips moisturized. Plus, a little goes a long way! I definitely found my new go to. I highly recommend this!
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
This is by far the most moisturizing lip balm I have tried. I was surprised how much less I needed to keep reapplying. Lips are more supple and less flaky.
Rosie O.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this producr especially moisturizing but not oily? And does it make your lips peel because alot of lipbalms do that.