BY THE BODY SHOP

This heavy-duty hydrating treatment instantly restores moisture to hard-working hands and lasts for up to 24 hours. It is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains hemp seed oil.

All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Coco-Caprylate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Myristyl Myristate (Emollient), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Butyrospermum Parkii (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Emollient), Parfum (Fragrance), Ceteareth-20 (Emulsifier), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Mel (Natural Additive), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Pentylene Glycol (Solvent), Lactic Acid (Skin Conditioning Agent), Serine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sodium Lactate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sorbitol (Humectant), Glyceryl Oleate (Emulsifier), Urea (Humectant), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Antioxidant), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Evernia Furfuracea Extract (Fragrance Ingredient), Allantoin (Skin Soothing Agent), Talc (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), CI 77288 (Colour), CI 77492 (Colour), CI 77491 (Colour), CI 77499 (Colour).

Naomi H.
louisville
WARNING: A LITTLE GOSE A LONG WAY!
This little hand cream is so nice to just throw in your purse or have on your night stand. It is a little bit on the pricy side but it should last you at least two months (or at least that's how long it lasted me). Another plus is that it is in such a little portable container that is so easy to vary with you. The hemp oil that is used in this lotion (hand cream) is so moisturizing and smells really good. Thought this product has an oil base it dose not make the things you touch, after applying oily like some other lotions I have used. This lotion is also great if you are a teacher, cook, or just vary busy with your hands because it is so moisturizing and helps with cracking hands.
I would always put this in school when i hand would feeling dry and disgusting Pros are it feeling amazing It has a nice scent to me but it might not have a nice scent to you that just on you so yeah bought online at body shop.com Yes i would but it again
Louisa V.
San Leandro, CA
My mom has really rough hands because she is a gardener. She uses lotions, but they aren't dense enough to truly moisturize my moms hands. Got her this and overall it is nice because the scent isn't too strong and the product works, it's just I've found cheaper products that do the same thing for her with no scent, which is what she prefers.
Kerry C.
Berea, OH
This is so thick and moisturizing!! It does a great job of making my hands feel soft and smooth! I do feel like it leaves a little residue behind and takes a while to soak in so it is best used before bed or other times that you won't be putting your hands on everything!
Ariel M.
Hand butter like this makes me never want to use other lotions. It's thick and creamy and I use it every so often on my hands, elbows, and knees when they're dry. It smells great and doesn't overpower your senses. I would gladly tell people to purchase this.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Great product and it really works! Very thick and luxurious cream that truly does feel thick and creamy like butter when you ap0ply it but it melts right into your skin and leaves you very hydrated! This is a must for anyone with psoriasis! I love this on my knees and elbows!
Emily B.
Arlington, VA
A great hand butter! I have very dry hands because I constantly am washing my hands but this keeps my hands very moisturized. It has a very nice scent and rubs nicely into the skin. It is a good value for the amount you get.
Mayra T.
Dickson, TN
My hands are usually dry from washing dishes and other household chores, but this hand butter works wonderful, I bought it at Opry Mills Mall in Nashville, it has a very nice scent compared to other products I have used.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I was given this in a gift basket. Was very happy with the lotion. Easy to take on the go. I am very happy with body butters. I have used this to keep my hands moist and am soft daily. I have seen it in the malls but happy I got it as a gift. I would buy it again.
Debi C.
Mims, FL
My hands were so dry before I started using The Body Shop's Intensive Hand Butter. This stuff really works! I'm 53 and my hands are just as nice as my 17 year old daughters hands. I would highly recommend you try this!

back