The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Small uploaded by Donna S.The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Small uploaded by Angela N.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Soften and protect hands, even after washing. Our best-selling Hemp Hand Protector is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil. Best for: dry to extremely dry skin How it works: Community Trade hemp seed oil has an unusually high concentration of essential fatty acids that help to repair skin's moisture barrier, so skin is smooth and supple. Community Trade organic beeswax moisturizes and conditions; acts as a barrier to seal in moisture.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
I worked for the body shop over 3 years ago and I hated the way the hemp hand cream smelled but after needing something desperately for my dry and cracked hands, I became a believer. The scent is very earthy so I wasn't used to it not smelling like fruit but after 3 days, my hands were amazing! I started to use it on my eczema and it helped!! Within days my skin was so much better! I sold the product to everyone who came in desperate for help. From construction workers to nurses to parents of children who suffer from eczema. I still use it to this day and I'm still selling it even though I don't work there anymore.
Abby W.
Abby W.
De Soto, KS
Words can't even begin to describe how lovely this soap is for dry, cracked hands. It helped to nourish my dry hands in the winter and keep them feeling soft. It does not have the most pleasant smell, but makes up for it in quality. It is the perfect size to have one in your purse, car, and bathroom. They are also nice to add into gift packages. Great price, great value!
April S.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I use to work for the body shop. I love all there products. This hand lotion is the best. I highly recommend to all the guys out there that work construction. They always have dry hands but hate lotion because of the oily feeling they feel on afterwards. This doesn't do that, yet actually moisturizers better than other lotions.
Joey H.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
I've been using the Hemp Hand Protector since I was in Junior High. Its a little pricey, but absolutely nothing else gets my hands softened up during the winter or after some serious hand labor. I have to say that I feel like the scent is a bit overpowering I'd of given it a 5 if the scent was a bit softer.
Verna M.
Verna M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I like the way that this makes my hands feel. I don't have to use a lot either. The only thing that I would change is I wish there were scents. I got it at The Body Shop online and was pleased. I have sensitive skin and had no problems with this. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Concord, NC
This product is amazing for those with dry hands who work hard! I used hand sanitizer & wash my hands atleast 50 times a day it seems like which causes them to dry out easily. This hand lotion really gets down into your skin causing it to become rehydrated and make them feel nice and smooth.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Very soothing for dry and irritated hands. Love using right before bed to allow time to soak in overnight. Long lasting moisture. Purchased directly through Body Shop at local mall. I would highly recommend to anyone. The scent is earthy and clean. My husband loves it too.
Julie W.
Julie W.
I work at a surgery center and wash my hands at least 100 times a day. My hand are left chapped and cracked . Especially in the winter when the air is so dry where I live. This stuff saves my hands from bleeding and cracking. It is a must have at my work.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Howell, MI
For starters I work at a daycare in the infant room which means I always have to wash my hands. With washing hands comes very dry skin. Using the hemp hand protector has saved me from really dry and ugly cracked hands with a very natural feel and smell!
Tia L.
Tia L.
Dothan, AL
I have been using this product for several years! I have severely dry hands and skin. The smell is not overpowering and I can toss this size in my purse. Plus a little goes a long way and it lasts forever! I will never use another product on my hands!