The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Small uploaded by Nicole M.The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Small uploaded by Donna S.The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Small uploaded by Angela N.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Soften and protect hands, even after washing. Our best-selling Hemp Hand Protector is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil. Best for: dry to extremely dry skin How it works: Community Trade hemp seed oil has an unusually high concentration of essential fatty acids that help to repair skin's moisture barrier, so skin is smooth and supple. Community Trade organic beeswax moisturizes and conditions; acts as a barrier to seal in moisture.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela N.
OMG!! This stuff is AAAAH-MAZING! First of all, I loooove the smell. Natural scent over perfumey scented lotions anyday of the week... fake scented lotions are a thing of the past. I don't think anyone even uses them anymore. Anyways, this is great for a hand protector but also as a deep moisturizer. It's amazing to use just getting out of the shower, I've used it after shaving my, eeeek, arm pits. It's helped prevent those disgusting red bumps. It can be greasy at first when applying to hands but it doesn't absorb into the skin. It's better for cuticles than the almond butter. My college son loves it and I order it for him as well as my fiancé who is a welder. My dad is now using the stuff, he is retired but constantly out working and restoring old vehicles. It helps their hands from becoming dry and cracking. I just can't say enough wonderful things about this stuff. I guess if anyone complains about the scent, their the ones who prefer perfume lotion made with alcohol... makes no sense to me. Y'all stink and that scent isn't natural nor "pretty" It's toxic to me. Your rubbing chemicals on your skin and other people have to smell that.. some people are allergic. Nice carbon footprint.
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
This hand cream is one of the best that I have come across. It's great for people with really dry skin (and you can use it all over your body, they also make a body butter version of this). It really penetrates the skins surface and the moisture remains for the whole day.

The only downsides to this product are that it can leave an oily residue behind on Anything you touch for a few minutes and it comes in a tube that punctures easily. It's best to keep this hand cream somewhere it won't be moved around too much.

The big tube is $20, the small tube costs $10 at all Body Shop stores and they are both usually on one of their regular promotions.
Lauren K.
The body shops hand creams are amazing. Great scents and very moisturizing. I would definitely recommend this product and will be buying many more of the body shop products. Any and all of their products are amazing!
Nancy T.
I worked for the body shop over 3 years ago and I hated the way the hemp hand cream smelled but after needing something desperately for my dry and cracked hands, I became a believer. The scent is very earthy so I wasn't used to it not smelling like fruit but after 3 days, my hands were amazing! I started to use it on my eczema and it helped!! Within days my skin was so much better! I sold the product to everyone who came in desperate for help. From construction workers to nurses to parents of children who suffer from eczema. I still use it to this day and I'm still selling it even though I don't work there anymore.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
I've been using the Hemp Hand Protector since I was in Junior High. Its a little pricey, but absolutely nothing else gets my hands softened up during the winter or after some serious hand labor. I have to say that I feel like the scent is a bit overpowering I'd of given it a 5 if the scent was a bit softer.
Kaylee H.
Concord, NC
This product is amazing for those with dry hands who work hard! I used hand sanitizer & wash my hands atleast 50 times a day it seems like which causes them to dry out easily. This hand lotion really gets down into your skin causing it to become rehydrated and make them feel nice and smooth.
Abby W.
De Soto, KS
Words can't even begin to describe how lovely this soap is for dry, cracked hands. It helped to nourish my dry hands in the winter and keep them feeling soft. It does not have the most pleasant smell, but makes up for it in quality. It is the perfect size to have one in your purse, car, and bathroom. They are also nice to add into gift packages. Great price, great value!
Tia L.
Dothan, AL
I have been using this product for several years! I have severely dry hands and skin. The smell is not overpowering and I can toss this size in my purse. Plus a little goes a long way and it lasts forever! I will never use another product on my hands!
Julie W.
I work at a surgery center and wash my hands at least 100 times a day. My hand are left chapped and cracked . Especially in the winter when the air is so dry where I live. This stuff saves my hands from bleeding and cracking. It is a must have at my work.
Kristen K.
Very soothing for dry and irritated hands. Love using right before bed to allow time to soak in overnight. Long lasting moisture. Purchased directly through Body Shop at local mall. I would highly recommend to anyone. The scent is earthy and clean. My husband loves it too.