BY THE BODY SHOP

Hemp Hand Protector - The Body Shop difference: Hemp Hand Protector will soften and protect hands, even after washing. The Body Shop's best-selling Hemp Hand Protector is dermatologically tested for very dry skin contains Community Fair Trade hemp seed oil. Hemp seed oil contains unusually high concentrations of essential fatty acids that repair skin's moisture barrier, so skin is smooth and supple. Community Fair Trade bees wax also is a great moisturizer and conditions skin. It acts as a barrier to seal in moisture. Best for very dry skin. 100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Support Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan - Hemp Hand Protector see more...

• Do you recommend for a tough skin person?2 Answers
  • Is hemp so good ?5 Answers
  • The [legal] definition of hemp is a plant that has low THC and pe...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Domonique P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product smells really bad. It goes away after a while and you get used to the smell the more you use it, but I would I would not recommend it especially for women. Men might not care about the smell, but it is not a smell a woman would want her hands to smell like. It makes your hands smooth for a while, but it does not last.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector more...
This is one of the best hand creams ever. Its super rich and moisturizing. It is a bit greasy when first applied but it dries into the skin pretty quickly.

The fragrance does take some getting used to though. Its pretty unusual scent so once you get used to it, you almost start to like the way it smells.
Joanne J.
anchorage
Review for: The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector more...
This product is my favorite of any hand cream. I keep it in my purse at all times. Even on the coldest Alaskan days when my hands are so dry they're almost cracking this hand cream SAVES me. I love the earthy natural smell and it protects my hands for hours! I can't get enough of it. My go to for hand cream! I always recommend!
Madeline J.
Enid, OK
Review for: The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector more...
If I could I would give this higher than 5 ⭐️. It has honestly changed my life. I have Dyshidrotic eczema (where my eczema blisters up—it is hella painful), and it works better than the steroid cream from my dermatologist. One of the great things about this product is it has beeswax in it to help wick water, so it can absorb and protect it more. And I love that Body Shop is a more natural brand. It makes me feel more comfortable. The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
This stuff is fabulous, I use it every night on my hands when I get out of the shower. Just a tiny bit goes such a long way that I only need about 1 tube per year which is awesome because I feel it’s a little pricy for lotion but with as long as it lasts the cost is not too bad
Ashley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is another hand cream from The Body Shop that is a holy grail item for me. I love in a dry climate and my hands need moisture. A lot of moisture. This is the perfect hand cream for when my hands are feeling extra dry. It's thick. But it is moisturizing and for how thick it is it soaks in well and doesn't leave a crazy oil slick behind. My hands always feel amazing after using this. It makes the dry feeling go away after the first use and gets better from there! The smell may not be for everyone, but I would describe it as earthy. By no means are you going to smell of weed. Instead it has that fresh, green, came from the earth type smell. Not overpowering at all. For me it is well worth the price and the tube lasts for a good amount of time. Plus it comes in a variety of sizes. The Body Shop also has great sales and BOGOs that tend to include this lotion. I've also been finding this lotion at TJ Maxx and Marshalls, which means even more savings!

My ONLY issue is the metal tube. We have a love/hate relationship. I LOVE that it's metal, because it means you can roll the top down as you use it. Which means it takes up less space and it makes sure you're getting all of the product out. I HATE it because I live in a higher elevation and when I take the cap off the lotion just oozes from the bottle and doesn't stop easily. This means I get more product than I want, the cap won't go back on easily as it keeps seeping out and the cap and neck get gunked up. But I deal with it just so I can use this product. Plus I am now able to buy this in a jar, so no more fighting with the metal tube!
bella g.
Severna park, MD
Review for: The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector more...
Very heavy. Does help your hands. Is very moisturizing and nourishing. But if you are not suffering from very dry hands regular lotion is perfectly fine this lotion is very heavy
Alyssa C.
Burbank, CA
First of all, there's a slight scent. It smells like plant and it's not my type of scent. After awhile you just get use to it. Secondly, it comes in a tube. It's very travel-friendly. With that said, it's hard to get to the end of the tube. I wish the packaging was slightly better. Third, it's in-between medium to thick consistency. Once applied, it melts into your skin and feels like butter. It doesn't leave the heavy, greasy feel. It feels smooth and creamy on the skin. Lastly, it works magic. Since it absorbs into the skin, the hands improves quickly and hydrates.
Casey C.
Lawrenceville , GA
I got this item as a part of a Black Friday tote special deal. I was pretty new to The Body Shop at the time. I had only used their body butters up till then. I have eczema on certain spots on my hand, so I'm always looking for super moisturizing hand creams. I would use this at night to let it work overnight since I use my hands quite a lot during the day and wash my hands often . It definitely helped my eczema, but I couldn't stand the unpleasant odor. So I ended up only using this for a week and have it my friend who loved it so much, she went and bought more within a week.
Daniel A.
When I first bought this product I thought wow. The lady in the body shop said this hand cream lasts long and it's totally worth it. Well I will tell you when I have applied it on my hands it feels very thick. However the problem is I have to apply it every 2 hours or so because it just seems to vanish from my hands. It does not seem to last all day but if you want something to refresh your hands every once in a while it's a good option. I definitely would not make it my regular.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Kinda confused.... Doesn't hemp mean marijuana? And there's a picture of a leaf on the tube as well. So does this product contain actual pot or does it contain other herbs?
Dita V.
Akmenu liela 17
Is hemp so good ?
Angela N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The [legal] definition of hemp is a plant that has low THC and perhaps has a higher level of CBD. They are derived from the same plant but completely different uses. Cannabis has so many beneficial purposes. The only reason it is illegal today is because we had a paranoid president who thought some psycho kid with multiple personalities was under the influence of it and murdered his family... Crazy! Anyways the hand protector is AMAZING!
beauty f.
debrecen
Do you recommend for a tough skin person?
Oi, oi, sou cabelereira gosto de produtos eficientes para os cabelos e com cheiro incrivel. Se for bom quero saber.