BY THE BODY SHOP

Our best-selling hand cream. Wave goodbye to rough skin and help protect your hands from the elements with our soothing and nourishing hemp infused.

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cera Alba, Panthenol, Methyl Soyate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Talc, CI 77288, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499.

THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Hand Protector
  • "I absolutely love this Hand cream! I put it on at night right before bed, and in the morning my hands feel so soft. It is very moisturizing for hands. The entire Hemp line from the Body Shop is amazing." in 55 reviews
  • "This cream is the jack of all trades when it comes to moisturizers! The earthy smell, thick cream and longevity is unsurpassed by any other dry skin formula I have ever used. Hands, nails, elbows , knees and feet all get some great love with one application of this wonder cream!" in 18 reviews
  • "This is my favorite hand cream for winter. It smells amazing, absorbs well, and you don't need to use much. I received the gift box last year and I still have so much left. The tin it came in was also great for keeping all my nail tools together. I'll buy this!" in 8 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
My gosh my hands can get painfully dry and cracked all over. I work in a restaurant assisting to run dining room and between hand washing, helping in kitchen, doing dishes etc my hands are constantly summerged in water then exposed to elements and that adds up to cracked spots all over my hands that hurt, reopen when I bend my fingers and never really heal. This is perfect for my needs. It is a protector that actually feels like it's working. A small bit goes a long way and with multiple applications of this through out the day, my hands can heal and repair themselves. I like it's pleasant, subtle earthy scent. It is a thicker cream that absorbs quickly leaving a noticable invisible barrier on my skin to help trickle water off and give my hands an actual chance to look decent again. After weeks of continuous use, my hands have healed nicely and have not busted open again. I had no negative issues or complaints with this product and it is now only the second hand creme i have used that actually works efficiently to heal my hands quickly. My hands feel softer and so much better which helps my confidence because I'm not worried about hiding my hands from people anymore. I recommend this hand protector to anyone with issues like me. You will be amazed at just how well it work
Dianna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was super disappointed with this handcream.  It did not sink into my skin and left a greasy feeling. I also CANNOT get over the smell. It is awful - I literally feel the need to wash my hands right after applying to get rid of the smell.  I would definitely recommend testing it out in store to see if you can stand the smell, but I would definitely not purchase this again!
Del R.
In winter my hand eczema really acts up and nothing has seemed to help it until I tried this product. With use my hands become softer and eczema is soothed and eventually goes away.
I do admit it smells super strong and is very thick, but I found if applied at night it helps the product absorb in well and the smell goes away by morning.
Would recommend !
Lizeth D.
Los Angeles , CA
I don’t know what I was really expecting out of this product. The smell of this product is not appealing but this product really works on my dry hands. It leaves my hands feeling really soft and smooth. I got this product when it was on a 40% off sale. Great product for the price.
Kerri D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The body shop hemp hand protector has been a lifesaver for my hands, I use this daily and it is the main reason is my cuticles are looking so strong and vibrant. I would purchase this again and I highly recommend it for anybody looking for a good hand treatment and protector leaves my skin and my hands looking vibrant and young
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wanted to love this. I just didn’t. It was very very thick and didn’t have a super appealing scent. I usually love hemp products but I feel like body shop was trying to market towards a certain type of customer instead of using them help to enhance their natural products.
Domonique P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product smells really bad. It goes away after a while and you get used to the smell the more you use it, but I would I would not recommend it especially for women. Men might not care about the smell, but it is not a smell a woman would want her hands to smell like. It makes your hands smooth for a while, but it does not last.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
This stuff is fabulous, I use it every night on my hands when I get out of the shower. Just a tiny bit goes such a long way that I only need about 1 tube per year which is awesome because I feel it’s a little pricy for lotion but with as long as it lasts the cost is not too bad
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the best hand creams ever. Its super rich and moisturizing. It is a bit greasy when first applied but it dries into the skin pretty quickly.

The fragrance does take some getting used to though. Its pretty unusual scent so once you get used to it, you almost start to like the way it smells.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I picked this up at the airport when I realized I’d forgotten to bring hand creme. I NEED hand cream with me at all times because I can’t stand my hands even being a tiny bit dry. This is pretty good at moisturizing but the smells can be a bit strong. It’s a bit expensive for someone who can go through a 3 oz tube in three weeks too.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, BC
Kinda confused.... Doesn't hemp mean marijuana? And there's a picture of a leaf on the tube as well. So does this product contain actual pot or does it contain other herbs?
Dita V.
Akmenu liela 17
Is hemp so good ?
beauty f.
debrecen
Do you recommend for a tough skin person?
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The [legal] definition of hemp is a plant that has low THC and perhaps has a higher level of CBD. They are derived from the same plant but completely different uses. Cannabis has so many beneficial purposes. The only reason it is illegal today is because we had a paranoid president who thought some psycho kid with multiple personalities was under the influence of it and murdered his family... Crazy! Anyways the hand protector is AMAZING!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this melt into your skin or make your skin oily?