THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Hand Protector

Our best-selling hand cream. Wave goodbye to rough skin and help protect your hands from the elements with our soothing and nourishing hemp infused.

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cera Alba, Panthenol, Methyl Soyate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Talc, CI 77288, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499.

What is your favorite lotion for eczema and psoriasis that isn’t a prescription? For me, the body shop’s hemp hand lotion has been a lifesaver. THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Hand Protector
have you tried this and does it workTHE BODY SHOP® Hemp Hand Protector ?
What’s your opinion on the THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Hand Protector?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Hand Protector!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...right before bed, and in the morning my hands feel so soft. It is very moisturizing for hands. The entire Hemp line from the Body Shop is amazing.in reviews
...The earthy smell, thick cream and longevity is unsurpassed by any other dry skin formula I have ever used. Hands, nails, elbows , knees and feet all get some great love with one application of this wonder cream!in reviews
This is my favorite hand cream for winter. It smells amazing, absorbs well, and you don't need to use much. I received the gift box last year and I still have so much left. The tin it came in was also great for keeping all my nail tools together. I'll buy this!in reviews
connie B.
THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Hand Protector uploaded by connie B.
This is a really good product to put on any part that is really dry or cracked. I love to put it on my hands and cuticles. It smells like dry wood to me but I don't mind the smell because of how amazing it feels on my hands! I would definitely buy it again and I have!
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff just got really hooked on their products my hands are dry from 2ashing them so much and sanitizer also this stuff is an absolute godsend
Karlie R.
Jackson, MS
THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Hand Protector uploaded by Karlie R.
This is my all time, must-have, keep in stock, product! I am a type-1 diabetic so my hands and feet get really dry and cracked at times. I stumbled across this hemp lotion on body shops website and decided to give it a try. It's got a very light, earthy scent that I love. It's not greasy at all and it soaks into my skin easily. I keep one in my purse and one in my night stand. I'm always recommending it to others.
H A.
Cochranville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is wonderful for moisturizing your hands and smells amazing as well. The cream is super thick.The prices is very good for the size of product. A little goes a long ways.
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Hand Protector uploaded by Mikaela D.
I have psoriasis and eczema that is managed for the most part, but once it hits winter I begin having cuts where the flares occur. This lotion works phenomenally on hands, but also their THE BODY SHOP® HEMP BODY BUTTER works well all over my body where flares happen. I’ve never had a non-prescription lotion do so much to treat eczema and psoriasis.
Lynnette M.
Harbor City, CA
THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Hand Protector uploaded by Lynnette M.
Over the years, I have used this hand cream for it's beneficial quality but the scent kept me from staying fully committed. It's not terrible it's just not my favorite. However, with all of the amped up hand washing; it has been my hand remedy.It's creamy and goes on smooth. It's absorbed into the skin fairly quickly. I really do like this hand cream, it would be nice in a few more scents and a tube that is a bit more durable.
Zola H.
Winston-Salem
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is quite emollient with a limited grease (which is good when you are at work, like I often am), there is a a faint scent that if it were any stronger I wouldn't particularly care for. I got this lotion on the 420 body shop sale and I feel as though I got a good price.
Kimberly L.
Evergreen, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Hand Protector uploaded by Kimberly L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a fabulous hand cream for everyone. It is extremely thick and incredibly healing for dry cracked or overworked hands. It has a very subtle neutral sent that works for both men and women. It doesn't leave behind any greasy film, really it absorbs immediately upon contact.
Michele H.
Springfield, MA
THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Hand Protector uploaded by Michele H.
Love this stuff! I got it free with my purchase from the body shop and I’m honestly in love with it. I would easily purchase it again. With all of the hand washing lately this little bottle has been such a life saver and it smells AMAZING.
Natalie S.
Westerville, OH
This stuff is legit! I'm not a fan of the smell (hence why I took one star off) but it is worth every penny! Especially good for someone who works in the medical field with really dry hands!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
il y a 7 mois
Nikki D. il y a 3 mois
I agree. The hemp hand cream has been really useful in helping with eczema on my wrists. I use it on my daughter too
megan M.
Nicole P.
Sandoval , IL
il y a un an
Melanie L. il y a un an
Absolutely love this product!! It makes your hands feel moisturized for hours even after washing your hands a couple of times. I would recommend smelling the product (if you can) in store to make sure you are okay with the scent. Otherwise, it’s my top hand cream especially if you have dry hands.