THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Foot Protector

This heavy-duty foot cream works wonders on very dry skin. It soothes and rehydrates skin and conditions nails

• Hydrates and softens rough, dry feet

• Helps to restore skin’s moisture barrier

• Conditions nails

• Dermatologically tested
FULL INGREDIENTS

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Cera Alba, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Allantoin, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Retinyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Salvia Officinalis Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Oil, Tocopherol, Talc, CI 77891, CI 77288, CI 19140, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492.

Best hand cream for dry cracked knuckles? I like THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Foot Protector on my hands lol
How does this work? I have plantar fasciitis and my heels hurt a lot.
Is this good for eczema ?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Foot Protector!
How would you rate this product?
Natalia T.
Portland, OR
Like this #thebodyshop foot cream in winter months and use it sometimes as a foot mask. It performs gorgeous for me. I see the result after the first use. Highly recommend this product.
Maggie Q.
Fayetteville, NC
THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Foot Protector uploaded by Maggie Q.
I’ve been using this cream for a few months now, and although it does provide adequate hydration when you use it, it does not protect the feet from becoming dry, and heels getting cracked after a day or so. I guess it just provides temporary relief. Of course, it has the hemp smell. It’s not overwhelming, and eventhough the cream has a very rich, thick consistency, it absorbs surprisingly fast.
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
I tried this once but this oil didn’t work for me that good. It was only a little bit relieved. I don’t like the smell too.
Denise  B.
Groveland, FL
I had cracked heels and started using this every night before I go to bed. And after couple weeks I didn’t need to peel of my dead skin anymore. It started to become healed again and cracks were almost gone.
Christine G.
staten island , NY
It has natural products and will leave your foot smooth . Definitely recommend using this product
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
This product really helps your tired, calloused feet. I got this because my mom swears by the hand cream so I figured I’d try this. I’ve used so many foot creams but it seems like they go on, sit on the skin and don’t really do anything. This soaked in and you could see a difference right away. Even the next morning my feet still looked moisturized. This summer I plan on having smooth heels!
Taryn H.
Semmes, AL
Since I work on my feet all day and exercise regularly I tend to build up calluses on my feet. The hemp foot protector helps keep them soft and supple.
A.J. M.
I do not enjoy the smell at all but the product makes my feet so soft and relaxed after a long day on the plane
Wendy  S.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I love this brand. Thick and goes on so smoothly. Heals skin and it’s cruelty free. Highly recommend.
Batool K.
Redmond, WA
I like body shop products for soo long and then I tried these for my foot 🦶 and I must say it was soo good feeling on my foot feels great after every use it protect my foot from dead dry skin and heal it nicely .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie  B.
Towson, MD
il y a 6 mois
SABRINA R. il y a 19 jours
I actually use it on my elbows in the winter too!