THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Foot Protector uploaded by A H.THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Foot Protector uploaded by Belle L.

BY THE BODY SHOP #28 in Foot Cream & Lotion

This heavy-duty foot cream works wonders on very dry skin. It soothes and rehydrates skin and conditions nails

• Hydrates and softens rough, dry feet

• Helps to restore skin’s moisture barrier

• Conditions nails

• Dermatologically tested
FULL INGREDIENTS

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Cera Alba, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Allantoin, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Retinyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Salvia Officinalis Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Oil, Tocopherol, Talc, CI 77891, CI 77288, CI 19140, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492.

Sharayu K.
It’s a nice product for dry feet or even just to moisture feet during winters ... i just don’t feel the need to invest in a separate foot Creme when a normal moisturizer works just as fine for me
twee &.
White Plains, NY
Rich hydration, the scent is not for everyone but I like it, it is fresh and earthy. It does not have any exfoliating properties but if you load it on and put on socks it will soften and absorb. I like to use it over something exfoliating like an aha lotion (Amlactin). Doing so will ensure the hydration reaches deeper and doesn't sit on top of the skin. If you feel this is greasy then you need to scrub your feet first, dead skin cells don't absorb.
Shei R.
I switched to this product about 3 weeks ago. I scrubbed my feet thoroughly before applying this. My verdict: this just sits on top of my skin and feels greasy. Won't be buying again.
Belle L.
California
10/10! Oh my! I can't describe how thankful I am for having this Hemp foot cream. It's my life saver. After applying this cream, my heel gets healed significantly over a night. It smells kind bad though, but I wouldn't lower the star just because of this since it works amazingly! I've been using this bottle for over year and half, and I still have some left. And yes, I got the new one to replace the current one when it runs out. LOVE IT <3
Ashley G.
Glendale, AZ
I bought this for my mom because a medication she's on causes her to have really dry skin. She used this on her heels and by the next day she felt a difference. There's a bit of a weird smell so she make sure to wash her hands after using the product but since it's on her feet it doesn't bother her at all! She said it's made a big difference. The hand Cream works great also!
Laura H.
Katy, TX
I LOVE this product! It does an amazing job of providing deep moisturizing to dry and cracked feet. I was surprised to see how long the package lasted since I used it every night. I got a few months out of it before I needed to reorder. The only thing I dislike is the scent. I believe it's just a natural hemp scent. I happen to not be a fan of it, but it's not terribly strong and the effects of the cream are certainly worth the little bit of smell.
maria d.
carmel, IN
My new holy grail foot cream!
My feet get really dry, year round, and after just a couple days of this there is a vast improvement in how my feet look and feel.
It's worth every penny. And has no major lingering scent which is a plus, a use who wants their hands smelling like foot cream? Not me!
Theresa N.
Wells, ME
This cream is an excellent foot cream because of the thickness it isn't watery like other foot creams. My feet can get very dry especially in the winter. I love that this product is cruelty free. It has a great price point and when used every day I have the softest smoothst feet. And i don't have to be embarrassed to wear sandals.
Crystal P.
Edinburg , TX
This is a great product for your feet. I do not use this product everyday but I did use it very often until it was gone. This is a gentle product for anyone who likes to have and keep their feet pretty. I would deffenetely re buy this product in the near future.
Frances T.
Tampa, FL
I am really in love with the body shop whole line of product this one the hemp foot protector being my favorite because I work on my feet a lot and suffer from cracked feet which can be very embarrassing but this product really helped love to use when I get out of the shower I love how its organic and its light texture nice sent I usually buy off amazon all around its good stuff and for dry feet its the best I've ever tried
kimberly w.
Is this really good for dry and cracking feet? I have been searching for a product like this that actually works.
Sara L.
I was wondering if you really feel a difference when you use this product on your feet, or is it a minimal effect? Thanks!
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
My daughter bought @TheBodyShop #HempFootProtector for me as a gift. I've used it a few times, but I feel like I am not getting the best benefits, it feels like it sits on my skin rather than sinking into my skin. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it to (best) penetrate the thick skin of the foot? I don't have very bad feet, I just have spot on my heals that dry and crack because of a hereditary condition.
Jennifer T.
Knightdale, NC
Does this product work? Where can I buy it?

back