THE BODY SHOP® Hemp Body Mitt - Natural uploaded by Darcy B.

BY THE BODY SHOP #18 in Sponges & Loofahs

Put on our Hemp Body Mitt and get ready to wake up your skin. Our invigorating mitt will leave your skin, softer and smoother in an instant.

Use in the bath or shower with your favourite soap or body wash. Use with other products from the Hemp range for optimal results.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Excellent skrubby, if you want to get rid of dry skin. Works great with any body wash. I wouldn't recommend it daily for people with sensitive skin. But love mine and I would buy it again" in 3 reviews
  • "This is my must have for exfoliating. I've noticed with scrubs, the product doesn't really "clean". I use my normal body wash with this and I have more control over what I exfoliate and don't have to worry about the sugar dissolving. " in 3 reviews
Brittany B.
Springfield, MO
I have super dry skin and have used so many different mitts and loofahs,this is what I've always been looking for. I used this mitt with a sea salt or sugar scub. It's great for exfoliating my dry skin and my creams and serums absorb so much better now.
I throw it in the wash and dry with no heat just tumbling.r
GLORIA R.
Forget those tough-on-your skin exfoliation gloves. If you're looking for a great in-shower tool for exfoliation, look no more. This mitt does a wonderful job at removing dead skin cells without being too harsh on your skin. Use it with your favorite body wash and you'll look and feel like a million bucks. I definitely recommend it and will purchase again!
Steissy L.
It exfoliates my pores and I love it because with the right combination of product and this I feel rejuvenated and so ready for anything that I may encounter on a rough day. I use it first on my face because it is gentle but with enough force applied to it, it can also be like getting a great massage.
Heidi E.
Rustburg, VA
I received this as a gift for my birthday one year; I tried it a handful of times, it smelled ok, and held up well the few times i used it. I would consider recommending it to someone looking for a good scrubbing mitt but i personally would prefer a glove design and not a mitten.
Rebecca H.
Gulfport, MS
This product is so amazing, it's design is so comfortable and it lasts for a long time, it's always general and gets the job done too, iv had mine for 4 months and it still feels brand new, good price will buy again when I need a new one lol. Definetly recommend this product
Bethany R.
Indianapolis, IN
This mitt uses your soap up very fast and I don't feel like it got me very clean. Seemed like dead skin cells and oils stuck to the hemp fabric. I was looking for a mitt that would have some level of exfoliation, and in the store this mitt did have a texture to it, but once it got wet, forget it. It went completely soft. Would not recommend.
Andrea G.
Desde que lo compre no he podido utilizar otro, es buenísimo por el hecho de que no absorbe todo el scrub que utilizo y cuando lo rozo sobre mi piel el producto sigue allí, no se quedo completamente pegado a mi mano. Es menos rasposo de los que había utilizado pero aun así ayuda bastante a masajear.
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
I really liked this. It exfoliates really well. Its great with body wash and creates good lather. However mine started smelling and it got some black spots on it. So had to throw it away.
JENELLE P.
Milwaukee, WI
This mitt is perfect for getting rid of dry, dead skin! My skin is so soft and smooth. I use it every other day, especially for my elbows and on my legs right before I shave and it helps me get a close shave.
Dana E.
Elon, NC
I LOVE THIS ITEM! This body mitt by The Body Shop works wonders. This product will last for a long time; I still have had my mitt for about a year now. This product scrubs and exfoliates your skin and is used very well with the body scrubs at The Body Shop! I give this item five stars.