BY THE BODY SHOP

The Body Shop Hemp Body Butter - 6.7 Oz. : Best for dry to extremely dry skin. Repair dry skin using an ultra-rich, herbal-scented cream that moisturizes and conditions for up to 24 hours. Hemp seed oil has an unusually high concentration of essential fatty acids to repair skin’s moisture barrier, so it is smooth and supple. Community Trade shea butter and organic babassu oil moisturize and soften skin. Community Trade cocoa butter is an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature, leaving skin soft and silky smooth.

THE BODY SHOP® HEMP BODY BUTTER
  • "Good hydrating body butter! I purchasef this a few weeks ago and it worked wonders on my dru skin " in 18 reviews
  • "This body scrub smells so good and it keeps my skin so smooth and silky. I have really dry skin on my legs and feet and it gets them looking really smooth." in 13 reviews
  • "I went through a long phase of using this stuff. One of my favorite body butters. I love the scent and it's great for sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This is one of my favorite body butter to use in the winter when my skin (elbows and hands) start to get super dry and cracking. I have very sensitive skin and I like the fact that this body butter doesn't irritate my skin when it is super dry. I have used hemp type products before so I am glad that I purchased this body butter.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this body butter soooo much.  Seriously, I keep it on hand all of the time.  It has stopped my cuticles from splitting, and keeps my skin soft and smelling great.  I would deffinately buy this again.  I started using it when i was on the east coast and it did help with salt damaged skin from swimming in the atlantic all the time, so if you are a swimmer, get this!
Cortney D.
Columbus, OH
The hemp line is incredible. I work in the service industry and wash my hands constantly. The hemp is so restorative and keeps my hands and arms moisturized without feeling sticky even after I wash over and over again. The price is definitely worth the result!
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
The texture of this is just heavenly! I have really sensitive and dry skin and this works really well. The only thing I’m not crazy about it the smell which is very earthy and organic smelling. If they changed the smell I would give it 5 Stars
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Loved literally ever drop of this body butter- found it to be moisturizing without feeling heavy. It did an amazing job sinking in and my skin looked better and more nourished after use - I keep going back to this !
Kayleigh H.
Jonesboro, GA
I like this body butter because of how smooth it leaves my skin. It smells great! I wouldn’t use it too much if you are naturally oily , it’s not oily but can make your natural oils a little much, i would recommend this product.
Stephanie G.
New Haven, CT
It may smell weird but it definitely makes my skin feel amazing. The smell isn’t that strong on my skin and I rarely have to worry about it clashing with fragrances I use. I also don’t need a lot of it to help my skin feel moisturized and happy!
Lauren D.
Vista, CA
I really like how this product seems so thick the moment you take it out of the jar, but as soon as you start to massage it into your skin, it doesn't feel super heavy or too greasy/oily. I had some dry skin and tiny cracks around my knuckles because of cold weather, wind, and constantly washing my hands, and I really think that this lotion helped to soothe my hands.
The smell isn't the most fantastic thing in the world, but I wouldn't say it smells weird or bad. It's just an earthy, plant sort of scent. I mean, it's hemp lotion, what do you expect it to smell like?
My reason for 4 stars is because I'm not exactly sure how well it will work over time for my personal skin type. I really do like the product, however, and think it's a good little investment.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
It’s hard to pick a favorite scent, lotion or body butter from The Body Shop. Hemp is a wonderful natural smelling body butter that says it’s for extremely dry skin but I apply it immediately after I get out of the shower and I don’t have dry skin. I layer just even to cover my skin, it doesn’t take much. Used regularly will prevent any dry patches!
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! Hemp is really good for your skin, and when it makes your skin feel so good as well, that's a plus!!! I use it everyday after I shower and it's amazing. The smell is kinda earthy. I usually put body spay on anyways. I would recommend this for anyone with dry skin! It's a must have!!!
How much is this item ?
Misty M.
Monmouth, IL
Is this good to use on eczema?

Amazon