BY THE BODY SHOP

Hemp Body Butter - The Body Shop difference: Hemp Body Butter will repair dry skin with an ultra-rich, herbal-scented cream that moisturizes up to 24 hrs. Hemp seed oil has an unusually high concentration of essential fatty acids to repair skin's moisture barrier so it is smooth and supple. Contains Community Fair Trade shea butter, cocoa butter and organic babassu oil to moisturize and soften skin instantly. Best for very dry skin.100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan - Hemp Body Butter see more...

Buy on The Bod...*
  • "I swear by hemp products ever since the start. I suffer from very dry skin and have found that hemp really makes a difference. A lot lasts a very long while so is good value for money. I like the staff in the body shop too always a free sample going. " in 32 reviews
  • "Just like the hemp hand protecter, this is a highly moisturizing product. It does have that earthy smell, but my boyfriend loves when I wear this. I have very sensitive legs, and they would always be itchy after I shaved. This product is the only thing that helps! This product is great!" in 7 reviews
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This is one of my favorite body butter to use in the winter when my skin (elbows and hands) start to get super dry and cracking. I have very sensitive skin and I like the fact that this body butter doesn't irritate my skin when it is super dry. I have used hemp type products before so I am glad that I purchased this body butter.
Stephanie G.
New Haven, CT
Review for: The Body Shop Hemp Body Butter more...
It may smell weird but it definitely makes my skin feel amazing. The smell isn’t that strong on my skin and I rarely have to worry about it clashing with fragrances I use. I also don’t need a lot of it to help my skin feel moisturized and happy!
Lauren D.
Lewisburg, PA
I really like how this product seems so thick the moment you take it out of the jar, but as soon as you start to massage it into your skin, it doesn't feel super heavy or too greasy/oily. I had some dry skin and tiny cracks around my knuckles because of cold weather, wind, and constantly washing my hands, and I really think that this lotion helped to soothe my hands.
The smell isn't the most fantastic thing in the world, but I wouldn't say it smells weird or bad. It's just an earthy, plant sort of scent. I mean, it's hemp lotion, what do you expect it to smell like?
My reason for 4 stars is because I'm not exactly sure how well it will work over time for my personal skin type. I really do like the product, however, and think it's a good little investment.
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! Hemp is really good for your skin, and when it makes your skin feel so good as well, that's a plus!!! I use it everyday after I shower and it's amazing. The smell is kinda earthy. I usually put body spay on anyways. I would recommend this for anyone with dry skin! It's a must have!!!
Stacey A.
Ridgeland, MS
A little of this works wonders. I use it all winter, right before I go to sleep. It makes my hands soft and helps with dryness and itchiness. I do wish it had a better smell. It reminds me a little of patchouli, I guess it's the hemp but I would prefer a little bit more of a less "earthy" scent.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
This has a very herbal scent and it took a bit of time for me to get use to it. Still, the scent does not last and this thick butter is excellent for use in the winter. Moisture last all day.
Maribel P.
Review for: The Body Shop Hemp Body Butter, Hemp, The Body Shop Hemp Body Butter more...
This stuff works wonders on my bfs hands and body he works outdoors so his skin gets horribly dry and cracked. It was resonabaly priced and they have a point system at Body shop stores so you can get discounts! The smell is earthy and not for everyone but we love it
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
I am obsessed with any Hemp natural product on the market. I used to have terrible acne breakouts on my face and chest due to hormones but after washing my face with a natural soap and applying this lotion my skin is hydrated and blemish free. :)
Hannah S.
Aurora, CO
The true hero and saviour of dry, cracking skin, especially since the texture doesn't upset my sensory sensitivities. The only way they could make this better is by making the scent a little more subtle, but other than that, its amazing!
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
I LOVE THIS STUFF! This is the best body butter I have ever used and I have to try more of their stuff. I ran out but I need to get a new one, this lasted me about 6 months. My friends always ask about it because it smells so fresh.
Misty M.
Monmouth, IL
Is this good to use on eczema?
How much is this item ?