The Body Shop Hemp .04oz Mini Foot Cream, 3.3oz Hand Protector and 1.69oz Body Butter in Decorative Metal Leaf Tin -

BY THE BODY SHOP #54 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Naomi V.
Waterbury, CT
Out of ALL hand creams, this is definitely my favorite. It truly mosturizes your hand and really works into the skin, unlike others where you just get a nice moisture then it disappears. This STAYS on! The only thing is the smell, I wish I was a ltitle better. It's not terrible but it isn't the best.
Jessica M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
The lotion is FANTASTIC. I used it for the first time today and it didn't go away as quickly as other lotions do. Plus the smell is soothing. Recommend this to anyone with dry skin!
Molly B.
Never tried this set, but I'd love to! What a great product in a gorgeous box set. Hemp seed oil is such a great moisturizer. Christmas anyone??
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I really hate how this smells but the hemp hand protector works so good that I don't even care! It lasts And mousturizes my hands all day.
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I do not like the smell of the lotion, but it truly works wonders! If you can tolerate the smell it's defiantly worth buying!
Kristin H.
Pottsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really LOVE this hand cream. It leaves my hands hydrated and feeling rejuvenated. It does not overly greasy either.
Rachel S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anything in The Body Shop Hemp line is amazing.. Especially the hemp hand cream. Fabulous.
Kathryn K.
New Lebanon, OH
This is always on the top of my wish list. Use it all the time for super soft hands.
Alex M.
Oshawa On
This stuff is literally liquid gold when it comes to repairing your dry, cracked and just un moisturized hands/feet. I wasn't crazy about the smell at first and I actually call it my old lady cream but if you slather it on at night you'll wake up with smooth skin. I can't even begin to count the number of people I've recommended this stuff to.