BeautyBodyBody CareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Harmonizing Massage Oil

THE BODY SHOP® Harmonizing Massage Oil

Lull your mind, body and soul into peaceful serenity using a soothing massage oil containing lemongrass essential oil. Ideal for the hands and feet. Community Trade organic soy oil and Community Trade sesame oil are rich in essential fatty acids to repair the skin’s moisture barrier, restoring smoothness and suppleness. Community Trade marula oil and Community Trade organic olive oil moisturize, condition and soften skin. A blend of essential oils including lemongrass and tamarind extract help to calm and rejuvenate the senses and protect the skin. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Harmonizing Massage Oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Harmonizing Massage Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Mona A.
Plymouth, MN
This body shop harmonizing body oil is too good . With this stressful life our body tends to get too tired and it gets very difficult for us to deal with every day chores so some relaxants are needed to overcome various stress and therefore what could be the best way than pampering ourselves with this harmonizing oil
Alexia S.
Riverside
This stuff was so good. I wish I [email protected] it all the time. It’s not very accessible to me but I don’t mind the drive to the grocery store to grab a couple and maybe even stock up because it is that good! Thank
Penelope M.
Macclenny, FL
I love the subtle smell this massage oil smells I could be having such a hard day and my back would be killing me and just to smell this oil and feel the warmth on my back makes it feel so much better.
nina C.
Smells so good! It relaxes your body and it feels like youre in a spa! Love the packaging and definitely worth the money
Nathalia D.
Humble, TX
That oil is excellent and it smells really good. I feel really relaxed and I would definitely buy more often. It's a great product and the package is also good.
Cayle W.
So smooth and relaxing to use. A tad oily in my opinion but that could just be my skin type! I do not use it often so it doesn't bother me. I would buy it again.
Missy  H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love good massage oils, and this one really hits the spot! Some are too oily, and some soak in too quickly, but this is one is perfect!
Lynne M.
Harrisburg, PA
I really love the scent. I wish it was a little more moisturizing so I had the idea to mix it with the Aloe( unscented) body butter from The Body Shop the other night. It's a bit oily( massage oil being mixed with a lotion) but it felt really nice on my skin and the scent lasted. I love the aromatherapy line. Wish they'd bring it back!
Salome M.
This product is a must. I love particularly this oil. I bought pretty much long ego but I admired this one.
hètal M.
p.g.v.c.l office oppos Javasha road wakner
It is appis very nice this is very nice It is appis very nice this is very nic It is appis very nice this is very nice It is appis very nice this is very nic It is appis very nice this is very nice It is appis very nice this is very nic It is appis very nice this is very nice It is appis very nice this is very nic

Looking for your answer?