BY THE BODY SHOP

Bundle and save with The Body Shop's Almond Handy Manicure Set Gift Pack. This specially priced assortment makes hand care convenient and is a perfect gift for anyone on your list. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtenay B.
PORT HAWKESBURY, NS
One of my new favorite hand creams! I love the smell and that it does not have a greasy feeling when I put it on
Ashley P.
This product is very good it makes you're hand very soft and moisturized I suggest
leonardo s.

hand set is economical and easy to find in aesthetic very good quality local materials with which this fact are quality
Nadia B.
Gladwyne, PA
It's so functional and it makes your hands so soft and moisturized, I actually looove this
Jayna D.
Broomfield, CO
This is a great set. The tools are essential for spiffing up my nails. I love the cream, it leaves my dry hands feeling silky and hydrated!
KRISTI M.
Springfield, MA
What a great set to give as a gift. The lotion works great and smells great. It was pretty great value for everything you get. It is gentle and makes your hands so soft. I love the natural ingredients. would for sure buy it again its everything you need for great hands
Samantha W.
I love this set! Works great, love the way my hands feel after. Lotions last about 6 months
Stephanie O.
Camas, WA
I absolutely LOVE the almond line of The Body Shop's hand care. It has a really warm scent and leaves my hands feeling nourished without feeling oily or greasy. It keeps them soft and moisturized for awhile, and having it in a manicure set is perfect because the cream is also for your cuticles. It's a great gift, too! hint hint to my family :)
Emma S.
This manicure set from the body shop works a treat. It is great to prepare you for a manicure, and the almond lotion smells great.
Erikka N.
The best hand cream in the planet! It smells good too!! The nail file and clippers are just background singer for the star of the show. It leaves your hands so supple and moisturized.