BY THE BODY SHOP

Bundle and save with The Body Shop's Almond Handy Manicure Set Gift Pack. This specially priced assortment makes hand care convenient and is a perfect gift for anyone on your list. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rita S.
Philadelphia, PA
This set saves your hands. Love to have a manicure set on me all the time and this is my go to set.
Melissa K.
Love this manicure set! Comes with a nail file, buffer, and clippers with a hand lotion; essentials for a good manicure! The hand lotion is very moisturizing and the other products they come with do their job really.
Rahma A.
It has everything you need it is also great because it's travel size so it's extra handy to fit in your hand bag and take with you on holiday
Sidney S.
Rothesay, NB
It's really convenient for travelling. And just good when you're on the go or in a rush for small touch ups
Sarah D.
Elkland, MO
I love this set. I use it on myself and also on my kids when they want their nails painted. I love the smells and it is super easy to use. I also use it not only on my hand but also on my feet. The smell is not long lasting but it is pleasant. I would buy this product again and would recommend it to anyone.
Elizabeth H.
Kennesaw, GA
Great in a hurry. Really does it's job! No problems with it, if you have gentle sensitive skin I highly recommend because it doesn't irritate me.
Rufus G.
Austin, TX
With this set you can skip going to the spa it's a home spa , ur it very soothing and makes your hands and feet feel really fresh
Natalie S.
Lakeland, FL
Amazing product loved using it on my hard to reach ingrown nails loves it and great for the price
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I loved this set for a manicure. I found it very easy to use. The value of this product is worth the price, no doubt about it. It left my nails long lasting for two weeks just like if i was to go to the salon and get my nails done. I highly recommend this product.
Zarina D.
The Body shop products is my favorite! Good prices and really good quality! I love spending time at body shop! For perfect hands and manicure I always use this product! This is really main key to beauty and health shining!