BY THE BODY SHOP

Bundle and save with The Body Shop's Almond Handy Manicure Set Gift Pack. This specially priced assortment makes hand care convenient and is a perfect gift for anyone on your list. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashlee C.
Richmond, MI
This manicure set is pretty awesome! It has everything you need for a perfect manicure, especially when you don't have time to go to the salon. The file comes in handy and the lotion leaves your hands silky smooth!
Jayna D.
Broomfield, CO
This is a great set. The tools are essential for spiffing up my nails. I love the cream, it leaves my dry hands feeling silky and hydrated!
KRISTI M.
Springfield, MA
What a great set to give as a gift. The lotion works great and smells great. It was pretty great value for everything you get. It is gentle and makes your hands so soft. I love the natural ingredients. would for sure buy it again its everything you need for great hands
Samantha W.
I love this set! Works great, love the way my hands feel after. Lotions last about 6 months
Ria C.
This is super soft on the hands. I love the products. So easy to use and so cute! No regrets in this purchase. Definitely a must have.
Fernanda M.
O melhor kit de unhas, completo, super em conta o valor, e facilita muito a vida de quem esta na correria, amei
Sierra M.
The manicure set is basic but has all the necessities in it. Its great when you are sitting down and watching a show. The lotion is soft on yours hands and smells great, but not too greasy which is always a plus. I would recommend this brand if you are trying to take care of your hands or work in an office.
Amber M.
The price is eeh. But the products work. I'm in love with the almond cuticle pen. It works so amazing. I'm sad I just recently discovered this product, but j would definitely keepisode buying it
shelby m.
Cottage Grove, OR
This product helps keep my hand mousterized and soft. The hand lotion is amazing. It doesn't have the greatest smell but it works great.
Neha P.
Rockport, TX
I think this is great product. I recently gave this gift to my father for father's day and he loved it, because it has nice scent and long lasting scent. I really think it was worth of spending my money, I do not think It was pricey at all as campared to my other products that I have used or my Dad has used. I would deffienatly recommend it to everyone.