BY THE BODY SHOP

Bundle and save with The Body Shop's Almond Handy Manicure Set Gift Pack. This specially priced assortment makes hand care convenient and is a perfect gift for anyone on your list. see more...

Buy on Amazon
leonardo s.

hand set is economical and easy to find in aesthetic very good quality local materials with which this fact are quality
h C.
This was nothing special in particular for me. It's simply a manicure set with a few essential items. I found it too pricey for something of this sort. Not worth it. I can find manicure sets at dollar stores for the same quality.
Amy F.
Cambridge
It was good but not great it didn't work how I expected that it should but the price was right so I didn't really care
Adrianna B.
Monterey, TN
Kind of a pointless item unless you want to gift to a little girl. I wouldn't personally buy this for myself.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
This set is always handy for wherever you go. From the car to school. You can use it anywhere for anything! Simply and emergency kit for hands and nails! I just don't think it's well worth the money!
Chauntel S.
Toronto, Ontario
Love this manicure set! The lotion is awesome. I went back to purchase this item a second and third time.
Sayli W.
Brooklyn, NY
The honey scent is great. It really does moisturize your hands but does leave a greasy after. I tend to do it at night before bed so that my hands don't bother me with the greasy feeling.
Tiffany M.
Bronx, NY
I haven't yet used this product but I heard it does work I excited to us this product most likely I would be trying it some time this week
Laura H.
This cream is great, it can leave your hands feeling greasy for quite some time after though
Autumn F.
Charleston, WV
Like this manicure set it makes my hands and nails nice and healthy and pretty. I have used others that are better but this one is nice.