BY THE BODY SHOP

Bundle and save with The Body Shop's Almond Handy Manicure Set Gift Pack. This specially priced assortment makes hand care convenient and is a perfect gift for anyone on your list. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley W.
Cocoa, FL
All the essentials I need together in one convenient pack. I never leave home without it.
Nimeh
Tampa, FL
Don't need to go to a spay after buying this great product and it's a lil pricey but worth it great brand also smells
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
When I do get a manicure usually use my sister's body shop handy set and it works very well surprisingly leaves my hands soft.
Raquel A.
Providence, RI
Omg what i say ok whet at put my body small very good and clean and I like this is so great i love in love
Meghann P.
I keep this set on my purse for emergencies. It's nice to have a little set to carry with me. Not only that but it's w good set and I love everything included.
Jordan W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is so helpful and keeps my nails looking amazing!!!!!
Sheena B.
San Antonio, TX
Leaves the skin so soft!! And smells amazing!! I highly recommend this product for dry skin!
Neha P.
Rockport, TX
I think this is great product. I recently gave this gift to my father for father's day and he loved it, because it has nice scent and long lasting scent. I really think it was worth of spending my money, I do not think It was pricey at all as campared to my other products that I have used or my Dad has used. I would deffienatly recommend it to everyone.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I love doing my own nails. I do not wear fake nails so a manicure set is a must to have for me. I love the body shop it is a store I used to shop at when I lived in Toronto and now I live in Michigan I can get some of my favorite products like the manicure set. I love and would buy again.
Ashlee C.
Richmond, MI
This manicure set is pretty awesome! It has everything you need for a perfect manicure, especially when you don't have time to go to the salon. The file comes in handy and the lotion leaves your hands silky smooth!