BY THE BODY SHOP

Bundle and save with The Body Shop's Almond Handy Manicure Set Gift Pack. This specially priced assortment makes hand care convenient and is a perfect gift for anyone on your list. see more...

Buy on Amazon
h C.
This was nothing special in particular for me. It's simply a manicure set with a few essential items. I found it too pricey for something of this sort. Not worth it. I can find manicure sets at dollar stores for the same quality.
Zarina D.
The Body shop products is my favorite! Good prices and really good quality! I love spending time at body shop! For perfect hands and manicure I always use this product! This is really main key to beauty and health shining!
Melissa K.
Love this manicure set! Comes with a nail file, buffer, and clippers with a hand lotion; essentials for a good manicure! The hand lotion is very moisturizing and the other products they come with do their job really.
Rahma A.
It has everything you need it is also great because it's travel size so it's extra handy to fit in your hand bag and take with you on holiday
Ria C.
This is super soft on the hands. I love the products. So easy to use and so cute! No regrets in this purchase. Definitely a must have.
Emma S.
This manicure set from the body shop works a treat. It is great to prepare you for a manicure, and the almond lotion smells great.
leonardo s.

hand set is economical and easy to find in aesthetic very good quality local materials with which this fact are quality
Amy F.
Cambridge
It was good but not great it didn't work how I expected that it should but the price was right so I didn't really care
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
The scent of this perfume oil is nice, though a bit strong. I put a little dab behind my ears and that's good enough.
Courtenay B.
PORT HAWKESBURY, NS
One of my new favorite hand creams! I love the smell and that it does not have a greasy feeling when I put it on