BY THE BODY SHOP

Bundle and save with The Body Shop's Almond Handy Manicure Set Gift Pack. This specially priced assortment makes hand care convenient and is a perfect gift for anyone on your list. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rita S.
Rita S.
Philadelphia, PA
This set saves your hands. Love to have a manicure set on me all the time and this is my go to set.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Lakeland , FL
Amazing product loved using it on my hard to reach ingrown nails loves it and great for the price
Sheena B.
Sheena B.
San Antonio, TX
Leaves the skin so soft!! And smells amazing!! I highly recommend this product for dry skin!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
I love this set! Works great, love the way my hands feel after. Lotions last about 6 months
Nadia B.
Nadia B.
Gladwyne, PA
It's so functional and it makes your hands so soft and moisturized, I actually looove this
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cocoa, FL
All the essentials I need together in one convenient pack. I never leave home without it.
Emily  B.
Emily B.
Ammon, ID
Fun little set for a self mini manicure! Absolutely love the almond lotion in this set!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is so helpful and keeps my nails looking amazing!!!!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
This product is very good it makes you're hand very soft and moisturized I suggest
Rosmar D.
Rosmar D.
Bayamón
I love this!!! I got it as a gift for my mom and it smelled so good I bought 2 for myself. They leave my hands feeling nice and soft. The only thing is that I have to do this at night because I use a lot of water and it goes away really fast.