BY THE BODY SHOP

Bundle and save with The Body Shop's Almond Handy Manicure Set Gift Pack. This specially priced assortment makes hand care convenient and is a perfect gift for anyone on your list. see more...

Buy on Amazon
shelby m.
Cottage Grove, OR
This product helps keep my hand mousterized and soft. The hand lotion is amazing. It doesn't have the greatest smell but it works great.
Jackie S.
Santa Monica, CA
I love this little set! Has all of the essentials. Great gift for someone, or if you are into at home manicures, this is perfect.
Rufus G.
Austin, TX
With this set you can skip going to the spa it's a home spa , ur it very soothing and makes your hands and feet feel really fresh
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
When I do get a manicure usually use my sister's body shop handy set and it works very well surprisingly leaves my hands soft.
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
I always try to make sure my hair and my nails look good. This product here always keep my nails shaped up nicely and smooth.
Nimeh
Tampa, FL
Don't need to go to a spay after buying this great product and it's a lil pricey but worth it great brand also smells
Adrianna B.
Monterey, TN
Kind of a pointless item unless you want to gift to a little girl. I wouldn't personally buy this for myself.
Ann r.
Makes my nails more stressfree eorry free on how it looks like and feel good after using all of this superb
Paige O.
Mesa, AZ
I use this for those busy weeks I can't make it to a salon. It's easy to use and does the job just as well.
Raquel A.
Providence, RI
Omg what i say ok whet at put my body small very good and clean and I like this is so great i love in love