BY THE BODY SHOP

Bundle and save with The Body Shop's Almond Handy Manicure Set Gift Pack. This specially priced assortment makes hand care convenient and is a perfect gift for anyone on your list. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashlee C.
Richmond, MI
This manicure set is pretty awesome! It has everything you need for a perfect manicure, especially when you don't have time to go to the salon. The file comes in handy and the lotion leaves your hands silky smooth!
Sayli W.
Brooklyn, NY
The honey scent is great. It really does moisturize your hands but does leave a greasy after. I tend to do it at night before bed so that my hands don't bother me with the greasy feeling.
Erikka N.
The best hand cream in the planet! It smells good too!! The nail file and clippers are just background singer for the star of the show. It leaves your hands so supple and moisturized.
Amber M.
The price is eeh. But the products work. I'm in love with the almond cuticle pen. It works so amazing. I'm sad I just recently discovered this product, but j would definitely keepisode buying it
Meghann P.
I keep this set on my purse for emergencies. It's nice to have a little set to carry with me. Not only that but it's w good set and I love everything included.
Lisa M.
Haltom City, TX
OMG! Very very soft and excellent smell. It really does keep hands moisturized and if you wash hands all the time like me you need to lock it in as well.
Elizabeth H.
Kennesaw, GA
Great in a hurry. Really does it's job! No problems with it, if you have gentle sensitive skin I highly recommend because it doesn't irritate me.
Jayna D.
Broomfield, CO
This is a great set. The tools are essential for spiffing up my nails. I love the cream, it leaves my dry hands feeling silky and hydrated!
Tiffany M.
Bronx, NY
I haven't yet used this product but I heard it does work I excited to us this product most likely I would be trying it some time this week
shelby m.
Cottage Grove, OR
This product helps keep my hand mousterized and soft. The hand lotion is amazing. It doesn't have the greatest smell but it works great.