BY THE BODY SHOP

Bundle and save with The Body Shop's Almond Handy Manicure Set Gift Pack. This specially priced assortment makes hand care convenient and is a perfect gift for anyone on your list. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Freehold, NJ
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my grandmother, after watching her love it so much had to purchase one for myself. It has the obvious essentials of nail file and clippers but the best part is the almond hand cream. AMAZING! Not only does the cream last forever but smells amazing and fixes dry, cracked winter hands in one application. Great gift for others and yourself!
Neha P.
Neha P.
Rockport, TX
I think this is great product. I recently gave this gift to my father for father's day and he loved it, because it has nice scent and long lasting scent. I really think it was worth of spending my money, I do not think It was pricey at all as campared to my other products that I have used or my Dad has used. I would deffienatly recommend it to everyone.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Camas, WA
I absolutely LOVE the almond line of The Body Shop's hand care. It has a really warm scent and leaves my hands feeling nourished without feeling oily or greasy. It keeps them soft and moisturized for awhile, and having it in a manicure set is perfect because the cream is also for your cuticles. It's a great gift, too! hint hint to my family :)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Elkland, MO
I love this set. I use it on myself and also on my kids when they want their nails painted. I love the smells and it is super easy to use. I also use it not only on my hand but also on my feet. The smell is not long lasting but it is pleasant. I would buy this product again and would recommend it to anyone.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
The manicure set is basic but has all the necessities in it. Its great when you are sitting down and watching a show. The lotion is soft on yours hands and smells great, but not too greasy which is always a plus. I would recommend this brand if you are trying to take care of your hands or work in an office.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I love doing my own nails. I do not wear fake nails so a manicure set is a must to have for me. I love the body shop it is a store I used to shop at when I lived in Toronto and now I live in Michigan I can get some of my favorite products like the manicure set. I love and would buy again.
KRISTI M.
KRISTI M.
Springfield, MA
What a great set to give as a gift. The lotion works great and smells great. It was pretty great value for everything you get. It is gentle and makes your hands so soft. I love the natural ingredients. would for sure buy it again its everything you need for great hands
Anna-Kaye M.
Anna-Kaye M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I loooooooooooove the tubes of hand lotion they are convenient for me to carry around in my scrub pocket besides convience they are so full of moisturizer that I don't mind washing my hands every 5 seconds at work for me their fragrance have sort of a calming effect
Janee D.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I loved this set for a manicure. I found it very easy to use. The value of this product is worth the price, no doubt about it. It left my nails long lasting for two weeks just like if i was to go to the salon and get my nails done. I highly recommend this product.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Richmond, MI
This manicure set is pretty awesome! It has everything you need for a perfect manicure, especially when you don't have time to go to the salon. The file comes in handy and the lotion leaves your hands silky smooth!