Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Keep their hands in tip-top condition this Holiday with this fabulous trio of beautifully scented, hardworking hand creams. A great gift for everyone on your list, each naturally-inspired formula has been specially designed to help combat and soothe dry skin.
Photo (1)
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Beatrice, NE
Oct. 13, 2016, 2:44 p.m.
Review for: Hand
I love this hand cream. It makes my hands really soft plus it has a great scent. It also helps with my dry cuticles and is really gentle on my skin. It keeps your hands soft for a long time. I bought this online and I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends.
EAST GREENVILLE, PA
Dec. 6, 2016, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: Hand
i went online and bought the body shop gift set i got for blackfrieday online and i thought i got a good deal because my daughter love this brand i am not with it but she love it and it oke but i think it a still pricey for me i would continue to buy it for her
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY
Oct. 15, 2016, 6:42 p.m.
Review for: Hand
Love all the scents! Leaves my hand extra soft. Recommended for everyone except sensitive skin. Great product.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Wind Gap, PA
Oct. 17, 2016, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Hand
Love the scents! Keeps your hands soft for a long time! Small bottles are good for travel
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Elk Grove, CA
Oct. 16, 2016, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: Hand
These were actually very moisturizing and very thick yet not weighing down . Loved it !!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Corvallis, OR
May 15, 2017, 1:47 a.m.
Review for: Hand
Although The Body Shop hand creams are conveniently sized for your purse or backpack and don't leave your hands feeling greasy, they do very little in terms of adding moisture to your hands. I find myself having to reapply this product quite often throughout the day, particularly in that area between my thumb and index finger where it gets extremely dry. However, I continue to repurchase these hand creams because, as stated before, they do not leave your hands feeling like you rubbed oil all over them. Extra points for this trio containing my three favorite Body Shop scents.
Alexanderia D.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
March 27, 2017, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: Hand
I highly recommend if you have dry wintery skin still around or if you just wash the hands a lot. These brought my skin back to feeling normal instead of being dry and scaling off. I absolutely love these and now they are my Holy Grail line up!! I will continue to buy over and over. I always try to have back ups!!
Cory E.
Cory E.
March 5, 2017, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Hand
A great go-to gift for anyone who likes soft hands! These smell great, are moisturizing and sink into the skin quickly. I recommend these as a stocking stuffer or gift for anyone on your list- or yourself 😉
Shana W.
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
March 3, 2017, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Hand
I received this set for Christmas and I feel in love. I haven't bought more yet because I still have plenty left. A little goes a long way and it gives you smooth hands. I will def buy more when I run out!
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
May 2, 2017, 6:05 a.m.
Review for: Hand
I've never personally used this one but I for like how they make giving gifts easy. Especially for your girlfriends who just need something to relax, this gift is great!
EAST GREENVILLE, PA
i love coconut product do have anything i can used or you carry with that kind of coconut
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Alguien sabe en dónde lo venden? En México?