Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Keep their hands in tip-top condition this Holiday with this fabulous trio of beautifully scented, hardworking hand creams. A great gift for everyone on your list, each naturally-inspired formula has been specially designed to help combat and soothe dry skin.
Alexanderia D.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN

I highly recommend if you have dry wintery skin still around or if you just wash the hands a lot. These brought my skin back to feeling normal instead of being dry and scaling off. I absolutely love these and now they are my Holy Grail line up!! I will continue to buy over and over. I always try to have back ups!!
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Beatrice, NE

I love this hand cream. It makes my hands really soft plus it has a great scent. It also helps with my dry cuticles and is really gentle on my skin. It keeps your hands soft for a long time. I bought this online and I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends.
EAST GREENVILLE, PA

i went online and bought the body shop gift set i got for blackfrieday online and i thought i got a good deal because my daughter love this brand i am not with it but she love it and it oke but i think it a still pricey for me i would continue to buy it for her
Cory E.
Cory E.

A great go-to gift for anyone who likes soft hands! These smell great, are moisturizing and sink into the skin quickly. I recommend these as a stocking stuffer or gift for anyone on your list- or yourself 😉
Shana W.
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC

I received this set for Christmas and I feel in love. I haven't bought more yet because I still have plenty left. A little goes a long way and it gives you smooth hands. I will def buy more when I run out!
Brenda B.
Brenda B.

The lotions smells sooo good and they are also very hydrating. I keep one in my car, my purse, and one randomly at home usually in the kitchen.
Ash G.
Ash G.

I got these as a gift from my sister. I absolutely love these and always carry them along with me. It keeps your hands soft and smooth.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Fargo, ND

This stuff smells amazing. I love the fresh clean feeling afterwards, and it last for most of the day. Fantastic
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY

Love all the scents! Leaves my hand extra soft. Recommended for everyone except sensitive skin. Great product.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Easley, SC

As usual with products from this brand, this smelled fantastic! It leaves skin feeling soft as well.
EAST GREENVILLE, PA

i love coconut product do have anything i can used or you carry with that kind of coconut
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY

Alguien sabe en dónde lo venden? En México?

Join Now