BY THE BODY SHOP #10 in Hand Cream

Hand Cream - The Body Shop difference: Our Coconut Hand Cream contains Community Fair Trade shea butter is sourced from northern Ghana, where it has been used for centuries to protect skin from harsh Saharan winds.How it works:Non-greasy moistureWonderfully light gel-cream formulaAbsorbs instantlyWe work with The Tungteiya Women?s Shea Butter Association to produce the rich shea butter we use in our products. The Body Shop provides the 528 women of the Association with a fair wage, and also pays a premium for the women to invest in community projects.(1.0 oz.) - Hand Cream see more...

Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Review for: The Body Shop Hand Cream more...
The hand cream has a beautiful smell that reminds me of summer and mango gelato. Blends in quickly and without a greasy feeling.I love this hand cream as it’s absorbs quickly for on the go. It smells great and keeps my hands soft.
member-81685
Review for: The Body Shop Hand Cream more...
This product and all the other body shop hand creams are amazing. They leave your skin smelling beautiful and feeling so so smooth. This product is a great buy! 100% recommended!:)
Samantha F.
Merthyr tydfil, Merthyr tydfil
After working for three years in a hair salon it really took its toll on my hands, it left me with severe contact dermatitis. After continuous trips to the doctors and varieties of steroid creams I came to the conclusion that I needed to find an alternative to using steroids creams everyday twice a day
I have used a variety of hand creams along the way and I do have my favourite.... it's not the body shop hand cream, but it does come in at a close second (review to follow on my favourite hand cream). The body shop hand cream is a lovely hand cream, it smells great and it absorbs in quick, so there is no greased residue coated on your hands. It also seems to be helping my dermatitis at the moment and my hands are looking good. I would like to keep trying this cream and see how it helps my hands in the long run. I love the packaging of this hand cream it's pretty and simple... and I am a sucker for coconut fragrance, so that's a thumbs up for me. The price is reasonable too. If you are looking for some hand cream to soothe your contact dermatitis I would point you into this direction.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Review for: The Body Shop Hand Cream more...
Smells amazing and goes on nicely. Not greasy, thick, or sticky. However I find it’s not really a quenching formula. My hands still look/feel a little dry and cracked after applying.
Tasha B.
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Review for: The Body Shop Hand Cream more...
Beautiful! Keeps my extremely dry, cracked and sore hands deeply moisturised. And this is the only hand cream that I can use when my hands are at their worst without it stinging and burning. Not to mention the smells are delicious!! Would highly recommend!
Nicola H.
Nottingham
I use the scent Mango plus all the other products they offer in Mango as its my favorite scent. Don't need a lot on your hands for OT the work it's magic! You'll also get comments on the smell (I'm a good way) :-) I also look the shape of the lid as its a hexagon shape, makes it a lot easier to close the lid once got/had cream on your hands
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
I got a little sample of this just for the sake of it because my hands are always dry. It was affordable because it was a little sample, about 3 dollars. Easy to use and you really don't need much. Overall very satisfied and the little sample last me forever. I got the scent "coconut" and it smells soooooo good. I still have a tiny bit left, and I bet this is going to be one of those lotions that I cut open to get every little last bit of it! Lol!
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
I like the size of this, it's easy to put in a purse or travel with it. I work in childcare and am washing my hands constantly so it's nice to have a pocket size lotion bottle with me that's portable. The smell is mild and tolerable which is nice. I don't like strong smells and it does the job of moisturizing decently. This is a great gift as well for many women if you don't know what to get them.
Rechell K.
The Body Shop hand cream is amazing i love it. It keeps my hand so moisturised. I have really dry hands and it is really helps my hands. i love the scent it is so lovely. It come in many other scents.  the only thing about it is that i wish it could come in a much bigger tube.
Maham R.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I have dry skin. And In office they keep this strong handwash that is makes my hands even more dry.

Previously, I used to apply vaseline and olive oil to help prevent the dryness, but the stickiness that comes with it was a problem.

With this product I overcame that problem. It has such a pleasant fragrance and no stickiness! It gives my hands a manicured look.
Samm R.
Is this stuff worth it? I'm a nurse and my hands are always dry from using sanitizer, and would love a little lotion to bring with me for breaks!
wendy l.
How much does this retail for? I use the L'Occitane and it's a bit pricey! Maybe this could be a dupe?
Ammeda a.
Does it help with dryness?
dode o.
Riyadh , Al-mansourah-wadi alammaryah elementary school is in front of us
Wooooow i hope that i find in our brunch like this product i don't think is there