BY THE BODY SHOP #10 in Hand Cream

Hand Cream - The Body Shop difference: Our Coconut Hand Cream contains Community Fair Trade shea butter is sourced from northern Ghana, where it has been used for centuries to protect skin from harsh Saharan winds.How it works:Non-greasy moistureWonderfully light gel-cream formulaAbsorbs instantlyWe work with The Tungteiya Women?s Shea Butter Association to produce the rich shea butter we use in our products. The Body Shop provides the 528 women of the Association with a fair wage, and also pays a premium for the women to invest in community projects.(1.0 oz.) - Hand Cream see more...

H b.
hello.i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be gratefull to you.i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my instagram . best regards
Morgan S.
Toronto
Review for: The Body Shop Hand Cream, Moringa, The Body Shop Hand Cream more...
The hand cream itself is fine.  I found is most useful during the summer months when I'm not in need of anything beyond an occasional moisture boost after washing my hands.

The only downside is the intense scent.  I myself don't find it problematic but if you work in a setting where people are scent sensitive you may want to leave this at home.
Nobella S.
Review for: Other more...
LOOOVE this. This is amazing. It moisturizes and softens the skin so nicely right away, and smells so nice. Not even once have I felt like it has left my hands feeling sticky. It's a big plus that the packaging is made of an aluminium type of material, because it's very easy to get the product out and ensures that you waste a little product as possible.
Madi L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit, The Body Shop Hand Cream, The Body Shop Hand Cream, Satsuma, Packaging May Vary more...
Overwhelming smell! I felt like I could smell the product all day which was a little too much! VERY LONG LASTING! I did in fact love how it made my hands feel and was a great price
Kelly M.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: The Body Shop Hand Cream more...
Smells great, and it is moisturizing.... but this product is way to greasy! It takes forever to absorb, so eventually I just wash it off. I think it’s also likely that the strong scent means this product isn’t actually as moisturizing as competitors, due to the high amount of alcohol. I won’t be re-purchasing this product.
Kayleigh P.
Knowehead Crescent , Kirriemuir
I swear by the body shop hand cream, I use this nearly every day as I just love the smell. It's very moisturising and drys in very quickly. These are so affordable and I would definitely recommend these to others who are in need of a good hand cream. My favourite are the Christmas sets as I love the spiced scented ones.
phoebe J.
England
The body shops hand cream are amazing. They make your hands feel soft and smooth. All the hand creams smell amazing. I think this is affordable for what you get and the job it does. This definitely meet my expectations. The body shop is amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Grace E.
Enfield Chase , Enfield
Review for: Strawberry more...
Honestly just the best hand creams ! They are moisturising, smell heavenly and are perfect sizes and there is plenty variety ! I don’t have very dry hands but putting a little bit of this on makes me feel so soft without any oily residue !
Jessica D.
Thornhill
Review for: The Body Shop Hand Cream more...
I purchased the Honeymania scented hand cream. The small tube is great for a purse and very aesthetically pleasing packaging. Im not a huge fan of the very strong honey scent but overall the product itself is nice and light. Not a heavy duty thick formula.
Kirstie G.
Bellahouston Drive, Glasgow
I love the hand creams from the Body Shop. All the ones that I've tried (and I've tried a lot of them) smell amazing, absorb quickly and leave your hands feeling really nice and soft. My current favourite scent is the Satsuma one, it's just so fruity.
Samm R.
Is this stuff worth it? I'm a nurse and my hands are always dry from using sanitizer, and would love a little lotion to bring with me for breaks!
wendy l.
How much does this retail for? I use the L'Occitane and it's a bit pricey! Maybe this could be a dupe?
Ammeda a.
Does it help with dryness?
dode o.
Riyadh , Al-mansourah-wadi alammaryah elementary school is in front of us
Wooooow i hope that i find in our brunch like this product i don't think is there