BY THE BODY SHOP #10 in Hand Cream

Hand Cream - The Body Shop difference: Our Coconut Hand Cream contains Community Fair Trade shea butter is sourced from northern Ghana, where it has been used for centuries to protect skin from harsh Saharan winds.How it works:Non-greasy moistureWonderfully light gel-cream formulaAbsorbs instantlyWe work with The Tungteiya Women?s Shea Butter Association to produce the rich shea butter we use in our products. The Body Shop provides the 528 women of the Association with a fair wage, and also pays a premium for the women to invest in community projects.(1.0 oz.) - Hand Cream see more...

Beatriz A.
Columbia, SC
i ordered one to see if its really effective in making your hand smoother, and it didn't disappoint me. now i always need it in my bag wherever i go!
Ashley G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: The Body Shop Hand Cream more...
I have the scent shea butter, and I do not enjoy the scent very much. The hand cream is moisturizing, but I had to give it up due to the scent.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Satsuma, Packaging May Vary more...
These product is great! I thought it might be greasy and it totally wasn't! Love the smell and helps keep my hands hydrated. Great price
Julia P.
Winter Garden, FL
I love all of the body shop hand creams. I love the smell of this one out of all of them, it's super rich and moisturizing. Repurchased.
Wenni O.
Culver, IN
I absolutely ADORE hand creams. Every one compliments my smooth hands whenever i use anything from The Body Shop. I am very satisfied!
Chellsie V.
This product works wonders! It makes my dry hands feel so moisturized. Plus is that they are fair trade and do not test on animals!!
Heather H.
Mc Ewen, TN
Smells wonderful and works miracles in the winter time! Three days of use and my dry cracked hands are gone. Get some of this today!
Gabriel V.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is a good general hand lotion! It has a nice smell and doesn't feel heavy or gloopy. It's small enough to keep in my purse.
Mariah L.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Satsuma, Packaging May Vary more...
Love the product! Sometimes the Shell is slightly too strong when used on hands, but love it regardless and each for it daily!!
Ana S.
Palo Alto, CA
The hand cream is very good, leaves very nice smell and makes hands soft. It comes with different smells.
Samm R.
Is this stuff worth it? I'm a nurse and my hands are always dry from using sanitizer, and would love a little lotion to bring with me for breaks!
wendy l.
How much does this retail for? I use the L'Occitane and it's a bit pricey! Maybe this could be a dupe?
Ammeda a.
Does it help with dryness?
dode o.
Riyadh , Al-mansourah-wadi alammaryah elementary school is in front of us
Wooooow i hope that i find in our brunch like this product i don't think is there