BY THE BODY SHOP #10 in Hand Cream

Hand Cream - The Body Shop difference: Our Coconut Hand Cream contains Community Fair Trade shea butter is sourced from northern Ghana, where it has been used for centuries to protect skin from harsh Saharan winds.How it works:Non-greasy moistureWonderfully light gel-cream formulaAbsorbs instantlyWe work with The Tungteiya Women?s Shea Butter Association to produce the rich shea butter we use in our products. The Body Shop provides the 528 women of the Association with a fair wage, and also pays a premium for the women to invest in community projects.(1.0 oz.) - Hand Cream see more...

Jessica W.
Smells AMAZING! Leaves my hands soft and smelling good for a long time! Great price and lasts me forever. Great product!
Houda D.
kef
Love it. It's so good. Also smells amazing. Should get it for sure. My skin smells good when I get out the shower. <3
Shimaa A.
It has a very wonderful smell, but a heavy feeling which has to be somewhat lighter to be absorbed by the hand quickly
Foreverbobby
This is one of my favorite skin care products I have ever used. It is very smooth and refreshing,very nice fragrance
Lily P.
Review for: The Body Shop Hand Cream more...
I have this hand cream in mango😍and it is soooo moisturising🙉 and the scent is amazing😜 it smells good enough to eat🤫
Jess W.
Sleaford
Review for: Strawberry more...
I love this handcream so much the smell is amazing and my hands are always nourished. It’s long lasting for 30mls.
Mary Kate B.
Upper Rawdon, NS
I like this stuff. The scents offered I like but I do find it a little pricy. The satsuma scent is my favorite.
hayleigh m.
GLASGOW, GLASGOW
Review for: Satsuma, Packaging May Vary more...
Nice and thick making a little go a long way and ensuring full coverage and quick results. Smells amazing too!
Verena M.
Bichelsee
i absolutely love this hand cream! it is my favourite! i have the strawberry one and it smells so delicious
Nona H.
Asharqiah, Qatif
Review for: The Body Shop Hand Cream more...
Very beautiful cream gives excellent moisturizing and lasts for a long time and attractive problem🌸
Samm R.
Is this stuff worth it? I'm a nurse and my hands are always dry from using sanitizer, and would love a little lotion to bring with me for breaks!
wendy l.
How much does this retail for? I use the L'Occitane and it's a bit pricey! Maybe this could be a dupe?
Ammeda a.
Does it help with dryness?
dode o.
Riyadh , Al-mansourah-wadi alammaryah elementary school is in front of us
Wooooow i hope that i find in our brunch like this product i don't think is there