BY THE BODY SHOP

Get every drop of goodness out of your hand cream by using this winding key to work your way down the tube

HOW TO USE

Make the most of it

Slot the winding key on to the end of the tube. Roll down towards the nozzle to squeeze out every last bit of hand cream.

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Chris N.
This is a great tool to have if you buy a lot of dreams that are in the foil tube. You will be able to get all of the ingredients out of the tube by using this key to compress the material down to the opening. I would buy another one if I lost this because it just helps you get the most for what you pay for in beauty products.
Michelle L.
i love this tool so much! it is versatile and can be used with many other products in the same shape as a hand cream. for example, other face washes! this tool helps you get every last bit of your hand cream out of the tube.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Kathryn D.
This seems unnecessary but it's really handy. I use this for my Body Shop hand creams in the aluminum containers.
Kirsty d.
kirkcaldy
The body shops hand cream leaves my hands feeling so smooth! I work with my hands alot and my hands can get very dry. I apply this to them, and my hands feel amazing! its really good for people with dry skin or hands would defo recommend 10/100000
charlotte p.
VEY GOOD TO USE BUY IT NOW OR WHAT YOU GUNNA GO SUCK IT UP YOU NEED IT SO BUY IT OR YOU WILL REGRET IT WHATS GUNNA HAPPEN IF YOU DONT BUY IT DIE YH PROABALY
Tara B.
Absolute life saver! All them years of trying to force cream out and all it took was this I now own 3! Keep an eye on them though, very easy to loose.
fatima zahra i.
marrakech
peeeerfect ; i just love it moore than any hand cream ; the body shop is number1 in creams i just love it and i wish use it againe
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
Genius product!! This is used to wring out your tube to get the most amount of product out so that none goes to waste!