The Body Shop Hand Cream, Satsuma, 1 fl oz uploaded by Anna L.The Body Shop Hand Cream, Satsuma, 1 fl oz uploaded by Karena H.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Brand from The Body Shop. This zesty Satsuma daily hand cream helps soften and protect hands with light, juicy moisture. The instantly absorbing formula is ideal for on-the-go hydration. Non-greasy moisture. Wonderfully light gel-cream formula. Absorbs instantly. How to Use: Squeeze a small amount onto hands and massage well. Pack Size - 30ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is the most amazing smelling hand cream ever! It was an ok moisturizer and I would really get it for supper parched skin but it's a great lotion if you want some light moisture and a wonderful smell! Also a little high price wise but still a good buy.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
Always leaves my hands smelling great and feeling super soft and supple!! It's great to carry on your purse or keep at your desk at work. And it makes a great gift for any occasion too!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Not my favorite but I would definitely use it again if it were given to me !
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
When I started experiencing severe morning sickness and nausea during pregnancy, my mom suggested finding a citrus hand lotion to use that wasn't overwhelming. I was heading anyway to The Body Shop, and I found this hand lotion that could easily fit in my purse and I now have it in my diaper bag. It makes your hands so soft, and sniffing it when I got a bout of the yuckies, really did make a difference. I definitely recommend. It's affordable, compact, pregnancy friendly, and doesn't feel sticky like some other lotions. Plus, it's fair trade and The Body Shop is devoted to helping the environment.
Becky A.
Becky A.
Turlock, CA
My best friend gave me this for Christmas last year and I have used it everyday for a YEAR and this Christmas ill need to order a new one. But this lotion makes your hands feel like cashmere AND it has lasted me a year!! BOOM BABY!!
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Greensboro, NC
This hand cream smells amazing! My boyfriend hates scented creams but he loves this one when I use it! Moisturizes very well and doesn't leave your skin greasy. Love the body shop products!
Larissa V.
Larissa V.
bridgewater nj
I love this hand cream! So moisturizing! I use it every night before I go to bed because it is greasy. It is in the middle with price. Not too high but not very cheap. Overall I am very satisfied with this hand cream.
Cassandra O.
Cassandra O.
Kingston
Love love love it!! My skin has never felt more calm since using this cream. I feel better than ever. I highly suggest this cream to anyone with dry hands/skin.
Anneleen V.
Anneleen V.
Belgium
Love this handcreme, it smells SO amazing. Sinks in quickly, not greasy at all, and just does what a handcreme should do.
Karena H.
Karena H.
Ottawa, ON
I love this hand cream! It isn't too greasy, it smells AMAZING, it fits nicely in a smaller purse, and it absorbs decently quick. Living in Canada my hands dry out like no other in the winter, and this helps save them from dying.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
I have fallen in love with this scent! Does anyone know if this hand cream comes in a larger size?
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Does this smell good? Is it too fragrant?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Is this greasy or creamy?