The Body Shop Hand Cream, Moringa, 1 fl oz uploaded by Lena R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This flowery Moringa daily hand cream helps soften and protect hands with light, juicy moisture. The instantly absorbing formula is ideal for on-the-go hydration. Non-greasy Wonderfully light gel-cream formula Absorbs instantly Enriched with Community Fair Trade Shea Butter from Ghana Hand Cream, Moringa see more...

• Is there a cheaper alternative to these hand creams? They're so e...1 Answers
T H.
I love this stuff!! The consistency is very thick and creamy. It has a light scent that I love. I even purchased the hemp scent which moisturizes even better. But this hand cream leaves my hands soft and silky. The only thing with this product is the packaging. Once i squeeze product out, it continues to come out which makes it hard to replace the cap.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This is the best-scented hand cream I have ever used! It smells so fresh, not fake, like most florals. It makes my hands feel super soft without making them feel greasy and slippery. I will keep repurchasing until they (hopefully never) discontinue this scent.
Alejandra D.
This hand cream is perfect to pop in my purse or to pop in my luggage when I travel. I bought 6, each in different smells and the moringa is my favorite. A little goes a long was, so even though it's small it lasts.
Trisha G.
Glenolden, PA
Smells great! Need to ally a little more often then some others but great and never leaves me feeling greasy.
Deborah L.
Rochester, NY
Love this! Smells great and leaves my hands so soft! I recommend it everyone!
Muna Z.
I love the smell of this product, it does well moisturizing although I feel it's a little oily. I use it almost everyday. However Is do find the need to re-apply because it dries pretty fast. For some reason some people don't seem to like the smell. But I would recommend it.
April C.
Ottawa, ON
I got this for Xmas and really like it. The cream is light and moisturizing. The scent is lemony. I gave it only four stars because my boyfriend thinks it smells too strong when I use it.
Lena R.
Wommelgem
I quit like this product cause it's a light cream and it leaves my hands very soft and the cream absorbs very quickly.
It smells good but the scent is way too strong! And after you've used it for a while it becomes difficult to close the packaging with the cap.
Ruth M.
I like the cream but the sent I off for me! Something is not right about the sent so wount buying this again :(
Hillary O.
Ypsilanti, MI
Is there a cheaper alternative to these hand creams? They're so expensive for such a small tube!