THE BODY SHOP® Grapeseed Hair Serum uploaded by Bestina M.THE BODY SHOP® Grapeseed Hair Serum uploaded by Bestina M.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Smooth your hair and increase the shine with this glossy serum. Apply a small amount through your hair, for the best results.

• Hair serum
  • Adds gloss
  • Easily washed out
  • For dull, frizz prone hair
  • Contains grapeseed extract
  • Community Trade sesame seed oil

All Ingredients

Cyclopentasiloxane (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Dimethiconol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Skin Conditioner), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Hair & Skin Conditioning Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient

Buy on The Bod...
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
My #1 hair serum! I can't even tell you how many bottles of this I've gone through. I've been using this serum religiously since I was 13 and still love it to this day. It instantly takes away frizz, smooths fly aways, makes hair look glossy and adds beautiful shine, has a light smell (kind of a floral scent), is lightweight and doesn't make hair look greasy. This serum seriously is so incredible, I've suggested it to all of my friends and they've all fallen in love with it as well! It's inexpensive and well worth buying; the Body Shop usually has great sales going on and i always stock up if they have their "buy 3, get 3 sale" going on.
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
This smells really nice and makes my hair really glossy and smooth. I like how it’s not sticky.
amanda Z.
After bleaching my hair to blonde from black, my hair is very frizzy and dry. I came across this product during black Friday sale, and Im glad that I picked this up! The serum has a strong essential oil smell which is right up my alley (big fan of essential oils), the texture is oil like ( if use argan oil as benchmark, the serum is much lighter in colour and texture), but it does not make my hair look oily. I usually apply generous amount of serum when my hair is semi-dry then apply some more when it's complete dry.  Even after blow drying (medium heat), my hair will not be frizzy after applying this product. I stocked up when it's half price. I think it's a very product and reasonably priced. Highly recommended!
My hair condition: never too oily even before the bleaching. Not sure if this product will work well for people with oily hair or whose hair gets oily easily.
Wiki B.
I'm so in love with this product, first of all it's cruelty free, vegetarian and not tested on animals. After getting my weave in and having to straighten my hair everyday to blend, this oil absolutely done everything, if even put it in the roots so my hair would grow. After bleaching my hair about 3 times it's SAVED it and made it so soft and shiny. I love this product and it smells so amazing, I've bought about 4 bottles of it as I use it everyday. Another thing is, it does not break me out unlike some other serums. I love it .
Maeve H.
Ottawa, ON
Awesome har oil! I am in love with this stuff I use it on damp hair after I shower and whenever my hair is super frizzy. It makes my hair super soft and shiny and has an amazing scent! If you love the smell of grapefruit then you’ll love the scent of this oil
Edgar H.
MEXICO CITY, Mexico city
Wow wow wow, this serum its not too expensive but really wonderful, it really gives the shine to your hair and it makes your hair feel the most soft thing in the world
Darcy F.
Burlington, ON
I just recently started using this product and I'm already obsessed! I have had frizzy pouffy hair my whole life and can't find any products that I actually seem to like. This one is AMAZING! It smooths my hair and gets rid of the frizz and somehow also cuts down on the pouffyness! I've used it on damp and dry hair and it doesn't even make my hair look greasy. Highly recommend!
Bestina M.
COIMBATORE
This product works wonders on my frizzy hair. It makes my hair instantly smooth , calms down all the frizz and leaves my hair manageable letting me confidently let my hair loose. On top of it all it has a pleasant fragrance. And not sticky at all. Just love this serum. I highly recommend this for frizzy hair. The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum 75 ml
Nuha E.
LaSalle, ON
I absolutely loved this serum. Grape seed oil is so beneficial and it does the trick. I used this product on a daily basis and it truly has made a huge difference.
Alisha M.
Spalding, Lincolnshire
I love this hair serum so much! I’d go as far as saying it has encouraged my hair to grow, it makes it feel soft and sleek, and it smells amazing!