The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum 50 ml uploaded by Bestina M.The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum 50 ml uploaded by Bestina M.

BY THE BODY SHOP

A glossing serum that adds great gloss and shine to the hair. It also helps to moisturize the hair and is easily washed out. Suitable for dull/frizzy hair. see more...

Buy on The Bod...*
Wiki B.
I'm so in love with this product, first of all it's cruelty free, vegetarian and not tested on animals. After getting my weave in and having to straighten my hair everyday to blend, this oil absolutely done everything, if even put it in the roots so my hair would grow. After bleaching my hair about 3 times it's SAVED it and made it so soft and shiny. I love this product and it smells so amazing, I've bought about 4 bottles of it as I use it everyday. Another thing is, it does not break me out unlike some other serums. I love it .
Bestina M.
COIMBATORE
This product works wonders on my frizzy hair. It makes my hair instantly smooth , calms down all the frizz and leaves my hair manageable letting me confidently let my hair loose. On top of it all it has a pleasant fragrance. And not sticky at all. Just love this serum. I highly recommend this for frizzy hair. The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum 75 ml
Nuha E.
LaSalle, ON
I absolutely loved this serum. Grape seed oil is so beneficial and it does the trick. I used this product on a daily basis and it truly has made a huge difference.
Alisha M.
I love this hair serum so much! I’d go as far as saying it has encouraged my hair to grow, it makes it feel soft and sleek, and it smells amazing!