BY THE BODY SHOP

(1) Glazed Apple Shower Gel 60ml; (2) Glazed Apple Shimmer Lotion 60ml; (3) Glazed Apple Body Butter 50ml; (4) Glazed Apple Sugar Scrub 50ml see more...

sonica s.
Santa Clara, CA
It had three travel size lotions. It was cute tin for gifting. I gave my nieces and they loved it. I bought it directly from the website, shipping took a life time. The product itself was pretty good.
Victoria V.
Louisville, MS
When I first used it I was in heaven that scent is divine and my skin was sooooooooo soft I use this a lot after my days at the lake tanning the scrub helps ampliphy my glow and helps exfoliate
Sandy S.
Watford City
The scent is great... Love the product and how my skin feels when using it.  It is pricey... the amount of product inside is more like travel sized...
Liset S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best product that you can buy ever , it has the best quality, really love it this is amazing, ill continue buying it forever, maybe the price is not the best ones but I’ll still keep buying it
Jodi R.
Glazed apple is my favorite scent from The Body Shop. It smells exactly like a tart green apple, perfect for the fall months. I bought this tin online as a stocking stuffer for my friend. She loved it. It gives a good variety of products, and a good amount to fully enjoy and sample the product throughly!
Courtney K.
Woodridge, NY
The packaging of the glazed Apple feel good tin was very cute. It could've lasted longer, but that might've been a product of how much I loved to use it. It was gentle on my skin and didn't leave any gross residue on it. I would definitely buy this product again, but probably in a larger size.
Renead M.
Lauderhill, FL
I love this product! I love green apples that's why i chose this. It works really well and it is mostly out of stock for me so i wish it was in stock for me more. But if i could get it when i wanted it then that would be a 5 star rating for me but overall this is a fantastic product.
Kaim G.
Fresno, CA
This product is good. It does help my skin feel soft. The smell is good. It's super noticeable. For me the price is good. I had tried products that cost more and the scent does not last long and makes me look oily. I would highly recommend this product.
Johnathan W.
Winter Garden, FL
Just look at this adorable tin! It has a red bow for goodness sake!! The metallic green is mesmerizing and that is just aesthetics alone. The lotion itself smells so sweet just like a candied apple and it made my skin so soft and luscious! I'd buy it just for the tin alone because but the lotion is a great bonus too!! :D
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I get that gift package on holidays. i was lucky enough to get it on sale for only 5 dollars. all of them were deluxe sample or mini size. not a fan of the scent but producs itself were great
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Does this relax you and smell nice