BY THE BODY SHOP

Refresh and soothe your scalp with our invigorating Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo. Complete with ginger extract, birch bark extract, white willow bark extract and Community Trade honey from Ethiopia. Larger size Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo is also available.

• For dry, flaky scalps
  • Iconic, our best-selling shampoo
  • Perfectly-sized for a fresh scalp and fragrant hair wherever you travel
  • Enriched with ginger from Sri Lanka and Community Trade honey from Ethiopia
  • 100% vegetarian

• I have a very dry scalp and I have tried so many products...2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo helps reducing hair fall? 2 Answers
  • I have read some of the reviews - but I want some updated...1 Answers
Erin G.
New York
Lllllove it! Usually I loose some hair while washing. Not much, but bothers me a little. After using this shampoo, I barely loose any hair while washing. And my hair is soft and smooth afterwards, even if I don’t use a conditioner. Besides, I love the smell. It smells a little like ginger, but it’s subtle. I don’t want my shampoo to have a too strong smell.
Cesar G.
Royal oaks, CA
I usually get a lot of dandruff during the winter months, so I am constantly on the hunt for a great shampoo. The lather on this is great and does relief some of the flakiness, but my issue is with how dry it makes your hair feel after. Using a great conditioner is a must.
Megan B.
Cochran
This shampoo has honestly changed my life. I struggle with pretty bad dry and itchy scalp and when it was in full effect I researched and found this product. I have been using this product daily for about 3 months and have found it dramatically decreased my itching and dry scalp. I would highly recommend for anyone suffering with dry and itchy scalp.
Karen D.
I absolutely love this shampoo from the Body Shop! The formula is amazing and you can feel the ginger in your hair. It helps with my flaky scalp and it smells soooo good!
Tara H.
This works for its intended purpose - to help with dry, itchy scalp. It also smells nice which is a great perk and the price isn't crazy expensive. However, my hair became much more oily than normal after a day or so (I usually only wash my hair twice a week).
jae C.
I came across this shampoo a few months ago and love it. I have issues with dry scalp and this really helps keep it at bay. The shampoo does an excellent at cleaning the hair without cleaning it too much to strip all of the natural oils away...if that makes sense.
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
I use this every time I wash my hair! It smells great and removes buildup from your hair and scalp. Gives you a wonderful tingly clean that can’t be beat! Helps keep your scalp healthy and your hair beautiful and clean always!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This was an awesome shampoo for dandruff! It soothes an itchy and dry scalp and keeps the flakes at bay. It lathers well, has a nice scent and is from a great brand. I highly recommend to all struggling with dandruff.
Alyssa S.
Seattle , WA
My scalp was so dry and itchy this past fall and my ridiculously expensive shampoos were only making the problem worse (kerastase, living proof, alterna caviar). This shampoo has been a life saver. My hair is thick, coarse and curly so I'm really particular about my shampoos- I usually switch them up every 3-6 months. I purchased this 7 months ago and haven't looked back. It's the only shampoo that cleansed my hair and scalp properly without stripping it. Holy grail hair product for me and much more affordable than what I was using previously. THE BODY SHOP® Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo
Nataliia B.
I have long hair, dyed, oily roots, dry tips. Shampoo did not like. Very liquid, does not foam very well. Washes out hair is also not very good. The hair after washing is very dry, without a mask and conditioner in any way. From dandruff does not help! It does not irritate the scalp, but it dries very much.
soumi b.
Irving, TX
Does this shampoo helps reducing hair fall?
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have a very dry scalp and I have tried so many products to try to fix the problem. My concern is with the products I've tried previously tended to strip my hair color. Has anyone had any issues with this product stripping their have color?
natasha a.
Brampton, ON
I have read some of the reviews - but I want some updated responses. Does this help with dry scalp? I don't have dandruff - just very dry, itchy scalp. Probably from bathing in hot water and season changing. Please let me know your thoughts.