BY THE BODY SHOP

• I have a very dry scalp and I have tried so many products to try to...2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo helps reducing hair fall? 2 Answers
Kayumi L.
Kayumi L.
Maybe I'm feeling generous, but I am also feeling relief. I'm excited and happy to finally find a product that helps with my HORRIBLE and EMBARRASSING dry scalp problem. I've had terrible dry scalp, with the flaking and the itching for years. Used so many different ones, some being too weak and others being too strong (my hair is fine and strong shampoos makes me shed twice as much). My best friend recommended me to use this product since it worked for her (she has the same problem). I wouldn't write this review if I haven't used this product for over two weeks (because that's when you know if it's really working or not). I love it. It instantly relieves the itching and overtime my flaky scalp doesn't show up on my clothes. I couldn't even see the dry scalp that's underneath my hair. It works so well and I recommend it to anyone with dandruff problems. What's great is that The Body Shop has deals every so often where everything in their store could be up to 70% off. =) GET IT.
Charisma S.
Charisma S.
Dallas, TX
I started using this shampoo to move away from the standard dandruff shampoo. I purchased this because I tend to really like the Body Shop products. This was the same. Things I love about it: Wonderful smell, doesn't strip my hair of natural oils, made with natural ingredients, really has ginger in it, and a little bit goes a long way. My hair always feels clean afterwards and smells great. The only reason why I wouldn't give this product a five star rating is because my hair gets flat much sooner when using this shampoo.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Buffalo, NY
I have seborrheic dermatitis that will flare and then go away for awhile. I alternate shampoos during the week and this has always been a go to shampoo. It works great, is gentle and leaves the hair clean, smells good with nice shine and volume. A great shampoo for a scalp that needs some TLC. Also, I recommend leaving the shampoo on for about five minutes to let it work well.
Eva R.
Eva R.
no e usado el champu pero por los tantos buenos comentarios y reseñas que han hecho las personas estaria interesada en probarlo ya que mi cabello tambien es reseco por mas tratamientos que me aplique, al usarlo les dare la razon a quienes publican o sino tambien opinare acerca de los resultados de mi aplicacion
Inaiara S.
Inaiara S.
Madison
I 100% recommended this to anyone with combination skin looking for a great
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
My scalp was so dry and itchy this past fall and my ridiculously expensive shampoos were only making the problem worse (kerastase, living proof, alterna caviar). This shampoo has been a life saver. My hair is thick, coarse and curly so I'm really particular about my shampoos- I usually switch them up every 3-6 months. I purchased this 7 months ago and haven't looked back. It's the only shampoo that cleansed my hair and scalp properly without stripping it. Holy grail hair product for me and much more affordable than what I was using previously. The Body Shop Ginger Scalp Care Hair Shampoo 13.5oz
Marilyn S.
Marilyn S.
Honolulu, HI
I've been using this since Christmas and got it on sale. The good thing about this is that I've been using the same bottle since and still have a lot more product left. The bad is that I still see dandruff in my hair. It has helped a little though, but not so drastically that I'll swear to it. I have a bottle left and I'm going to keep using it until I finish but if the dandruff is still there after the second bottle, im going to have to switch. All in all though, very good product and very affordable.
Nataliia B.
Nataliia B.
I have long hair, dyed, oily roots, dry tips. Shampoo did not like. Very liquid, does not foam very well. Washes out hair is also not very good. The hair after washing is very dry, without a mask and conditioner in any way. From dandruff does not help! It does not irritate the scalp, but it dries very much.
Tania B.
Tania B.
Finally a product that has helped with my dandruff! Before using this shampoo, I only had dandruff near the top of my head where my forehead is and then would get it at the bottom of my head if I would sleep with my hair wet. I had tried Head & Shoulders before, but never saw much change. This is the shampoo I needed to help with my dandruff and I've been using it for about 3 months now. Not switching anytime soon since it is amazing.
Jane O.
Jane O.
Lees Summit, MO
I've had problems with my scalp since I was little. I've tried over the counter and prescription shampoos... nothing worked! This shampoo is amazing. I use it after I use my prescription shampoo and it works fabulous paired with it! My scalp has stayed clear for a lot longer then ever before! Have re-purposed 3 times now. Don't plan on stopping! Shop when there are sales on the body shop!
soumi b.
soumi b.
Irving, TX
Does this shampoo helps reducing hair fall?
Azia L.
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have a very dry scalp and I have tried so many products to try to fix the problem. My concern is with the products I've tried previously tended to strip my hair color. Has anyone had any issues with this product stripping their have color?