BY THE BODY SHOP

• I have a very dry scalp and I have tried so many products to try ...2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo helps reducing hair fall? 2 Answers
Kayumi L.
Maybe I'm feeling generous, but I am also feeling relief. I'm excited and happy to finally find a product that helps with my HORRIBLE and EMBARRASSING dry scalp problem. I've had terrible dry scalp, with the flaking and the itching for years. Used so many different ones, some being too weak and others being too strong (my hair is fine and strong shampoos makes me shed twice as much). My best friend recommended me to use this product since it worked for her (she has the same problem). I wouldn't write this review if I haven't used this product for over two weeks (because that's when you know if it's really working or not). I love it. It instantly relieves the itching and overtime my flaky scalp doesn't show up on my clothes. I couldn't even see the dry scalp that's underneath my hair. It works so well and I recommend it to anyone with dandruff problems. What's great is that The Body Shop has deals every so often where everything in their store could be up to 70% off. =) GET IT.
Charisma S.
Dallas, TX
I started using this shampoo to move away from the standard dandruff shampoo. I purchased this because I tend to really like the Body Shop products. This was the same. Things I love about it: Wonderful smell, doesn't strip my hair of natural oils, made with natural ingredients, really has ginger in it, and a little bit goes a long way. My hair always feels clean afterwards and smells great. The only reason why I wouldn't give this product a five star rating is because my hair gets flat much sooner when using this shampoo.
Kristy H.
Buffalo, NY
I have seborrheic dermatitis that will flare and then go away for awhile. I alternate shampoos during the week and this has always been a go to shampoo. It works great, is gentle and leaves the hair clean, smells good with nice shine and volume. A great shampoo for a scalp that needs some TLC. Also, I recommend leaving the shampoo on for about five minutes to let it work well.
Eva R.
no e usado el champu pero por los tantos buenos comentarios y reseñas que han hecho las personas estaria interesada en probarlo ya que mi cabello tambien es reseco por mas tratamientos que me aplique, al usarlo les dare la razon a quienes publican o sino tambien opinare acerca de los resultados de mi aplicacion
Inaiara S.
Madison
I 100% recommended this to anyone with combination skin looking for a great
Krista L.
San Diego , CA
This was an awesome shampoo for dandruff! It soothes an itchy and dry scalp and keeps the flakes at bay. It lathers well, has a nice scent and is from a great brand. I highly recommend to all struggling with dandruff.
Jane O.
Lees Summit, MO
I've had problems with my scalp since I was little. I've tried over the counter and prescription shampoos... nothing worked! This shampoo is amazing. I use it after I use my prescription shampoo and it works fabulous paired with it! My scalp has stayed clear for a lot longer then ever before! Have re-purposed 3 times now. Don't plan on stopping! Shop when there are sales on the body shop!
Stephanie T.
Montclair, CA
This is one of my favorite shampoos, ever! I suffer from oily, flakey scalp and this shampoo solved my problem. I've tried a handful of shampoos (medicated and over the counter) and this stuff saved me from embarrassing flakes and having a torturous itchy scalp. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Tara H.
This works for its intended purpose - to help with dry, itchy scalp. It also smells nice which is a great perk and the price isn't crazy expensive. However, my hair became much more oily than normal after a day or so (I usually only wash my hair twice a week).
Natalie W.
I absolutely love this stuff. I was having huge issues with dry scalp and head and shoulders was not working at all so I randomly decided to try this. It's amazing! I just recently bought my second bottle and I don't plan on ever switching!
soumi b.
Irving, TX
Does this shampoo helps reducing hair fall?
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have a very dry scalp and I have tried so many products to try to fix the problem. My concern is with the products I've tried previously tended to strip my hair color. Has anyone had any issues with this product stripping their have color?