BY THE BODY SHOP

• I have a very dry scalp and I have tried so many products to try ...2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo helps reducing hair fall? 2 Answers
Cesar G.
Royal oaks, CA
I usually get a lot of dandruff during the winter months, so I am constantly on the hunt for a great shampoo. The lather on this is great and does relief some of the flakiness, but my issue is with how dry it makes your hair feel after. Using a great conditioner is a must.
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
I use this every time I wash my hair! It smells great and removes buildup from your hair and scalp. Gives you a wonderful tingly clean that can’t be beat! Helps keep your scalp healthy and your hair beautiful and clean always!
Tara H.
This works for its intended purpose - to help with dry, itchy scalp. It also smells nice which is a great perk and the price isn't crazy expensive. However, my hair became much more oily than normal after a day or so (I usually only wash my hair twice a week).
jae C.
I came across this shampoo a few months ago and love it. I have issues with dry scalp and this really helps keep it at bay. The shampoo does an excellent at cleaning the hair without cleaning it too much to strip all of the natural oils away...if that makes sense.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This was an awesome shampoo for dandruff! It soothes an itchy and dry scalp and keeps the flakes at bay. It lathers well, has a nice scent and is from a great brand. I highly recommend to all struggling with dandruff.
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
My scalp was so dry and itchy this past fall and my ridiculously expensive shampoos were only making the problem worse (kerastase, living proof, alterna caviar). This shampoo has been a life saver. My hair is thick, coarse and curly so I'm really particular about my shampoos- I usually switch them up every 3-6 months. I purchased this 7 months ago and haven't looked back. It's the only shampoo that cleansed my hair and scalp properly without stripping it. Holy grail hair product for me and much more affordable than what I was using previously. The Body Shop Ginger Scalp Care Hair Shampoo 13.5oz
Marilyn S.
Honolulu, HI
I've been using this since Christmas and got it on sale. The good thing about this is that I've been using the same bottle since and still have a lot more product left. The bad is that I still see dandruff in my hair. It has helped a little though, but not so drastically that I'll swear to it. I have a bottle left and I'm going to keep using it until I finish but if the dandruff is still there after the second bottle, im going to have to switch. All in all though, very good product and very affordable.
Nataliia B.
I have long hair, dyed, oily roots, dry tips. Shampoo did not like. Very liquid, does not foam very well. Washes out hair is also not very good. The hair after washing is very dry, without a mask and conditioner in any way. From dandruff does not help! It does not irritate the scalp, but it dries very much.
Tania B.
Finally a product that has helped with my dandruff! Before using this shampoo, I only had dandruff near the top of my head where my forehead is and then would get it at the bottom of my head if I would sleep with my hair wet. I had tried Head & Shoulders before, but never saw much change. This is the shampoo I needed to help with my dandruff and I've been using it for about 3 months now. Not switching anytime soon since it is amazing.
Sonal S.
This shampoo is the best!! I have eczema and this have a very dry scalp and it works wonders! I add a bit of baking soda in the shampoo right before adding it my scalp to make it extra clarifying! Helps manage my flakes on my dark hair! It does smell and I'm not a fan of ginger but still definitely worth it!
soumi b.
Irving, TX
Does this shampoo helps reducing hair fall?
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have a very dry scalp and I have tried so many products to try to fix the problem. My concern is with the products I've tried previously tended to strip my hair color. Has anyone had any issues with this product stripping their have color?