BY THE BODY SHOP

Awaken and revive the senses with the sophisticated aroma of our citrus-fresh scent of Fuji Green Tea™ Eau de Cologne. It’s the perfect blend of green tea, bergamot, lemon and mandarin top notes with a floral heart of camellia, jasmine and violet. Refreshingly light and crisp, it’s a classic scent for daytime sophistication.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent), Alcohol (Solvent), Aqua/Water (Solvent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), t-Butyl Alcohol (Denaturant), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Antioxidant), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).

Ania M.
Boston
Such a great smell for the summer! Light, non-irritating, does not interfere with your actual perfume. I spat it on wet after shower body and it lasts all day. Love the brand, love the smell, would recommend
Charlie H.
Milton road, southampton
This smells amazing! Was bought as part of a birthday present after trying it in store and it’s quickly become one of my favourites. It has a light but noticeable scent perfect for everyday use or nights out THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Eau de Cologne
courtney💕 E.
I love this perfume so much, it makes me feel so refreshed! At first I wasn't so sure but I do really enjoy it and use it everyday! I got this as a gift with other things in the sets which I loved! I can't wait to try their other perfumes!!!
Rebecca B.
Newport, Gwent
I really like this fragrance. The scent is light and fresh (if a little strong) but is very pleasant. A little bit on the expensive side in my opinion but as the Body Shop always tend to have offers on its not too much of an issue (for me, anyway). Works even better when layering up with other products from the collection. Will purchase again.

*This range is due to be discontinued but is still available on the website at the moment.
Deshan M.
San Francisco
OMG! this smells amazing and refreshing and its completely unisex! i will definetely buy this again when i run out. please BodyShop never discontinue this!