THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Body Wash uploaded by Amy K.THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Body Wash uploaded by Franka C.THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Body Wash uploaded by Reetuparna N.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Cleanse and purify skin, while detoxing body and soul, with the crisp and refreshing scent of Fuji green tea body wash.

THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Body Wash
  • "Such a hydrating body wash for your skin, smells great and also cheap to buy, leaves you refreshed and soft" in 3 reviews
  • "The bubbles are amazing It really lathers up quite nice I have sensitive skin and I don't break out " in 3 reviews
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
I love the smell of this body wash. It leaves you feeling clean and you can smell the scent long after your shower. The price is right because I can usually find it at TJ Maxx. Most certainly will be buying it again!
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
This is a sweet little reminder of the ocean for me. The scent is very pleasant and not overwhelming. It cleans great and is awesome for sensitive skin. Only down side is I wish I could find it in bigger bottles one bottle last me about a week.
Noah M.
Love this body wash so much! Ecspecially the smell! The Fuji Green Tea is one of my all time favorite scents as well! It is super refreshing, and gives off a green tropical refreshing vibe in the shower. It is also very in budget, but not too cheap. I really recommend checking out the body shop, and Fuji Green Tea products from there as well!
Dani W.
While I really like this body wash, I find that the smell is almost overpowering. In the store, it didn't smell as strong. It is gentle, even with the harsh smell. It is on the pricier side, so I likely won't repurchase it. I would recommend it to anyone without a strong sense of smell.
Tammy S.
Pulaski, NY
This smells amazing! Goes on my loofah nice and thick so I don't need much. It has amazing lather and rinses off clean. The price is not too awful either. I use this when I buy it. I like to mix my products up when I go into the shower and I love coming out smelling like this!
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
Love, love, love the smell of this. It's fresh and fragrant at the same time. This body wash doesn't dry out my skin. I can use it several days in a row with no problem. It lathers well so you don't have to use a lot of product.
Rachelle S.
I absolutely love this scent! I think this smells so fresh and I never get tired of the scent. The price point between the drugstore and high end, so a nice medium. I purchased this from the The Body Shop store itself. Check this product out when you have time!
Chelsea F.
Nampa, ID
Fresh crisp scent, lingers throughout the entire day. Doesn't leave a sticky film on the skin even using it daily. It's easily accessible from the store itself or Ulta or even online. It's something that I always repurchase.
Kimberly H.
Lancaster, SC
Great light scented body wash. It is very moisturizing and leaves you smelling fresh without having to put on an additional fragrance. It has a great price point. I only wished the scent would last longer.
Susanne C.
Charleston, SC
I love the smell of this body wash. The line also comes with a body scrub and a body butter. It has a nice clean, refreshing scent that doesn't overpower your senses. Your skin feels so soft and silky after you use these products. I have bought it repeatedly. If you want to try a great product switch to The Body Shop products!!!