THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Bath Tea uploaded by Melissa A.THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Bath Tea uploaded by Emily H.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Sit back and relax with our crisp and refreshingly scented Fuji Green Tea™ Bath Tea, which contains real green tea leaves to cleanse and unwind. It’s perfect for soaking away the stresses of the day whilst helping your skin.

All Ingredients

Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Natural Additive), Ocimum Basilicum Leaf/Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf (Natural Additive), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Tapioca Starch (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Aqua/Water (Solvent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative

THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Bath Tea

Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Bath Tea!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Janett G.
Aptos , CA
Yes I recommend this bath tea, the smell is so fresh, my skin gets soft, is gentle on my skin, the only con is that the little tea holder in the picture is not included so you have to buy that separated, but you can use the measure tea holder with other products and just like every other bath salts is that if you use to much of this product it can messes up the ph of skin so even if tempted I have to use only one measure per bath :) yes I will buy this agin.
Haryati S.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Green tea in my bath? Yes, please. I seriously in love with this product. The packaging is super cute. At the first look I thought Body Shop sells food now. This is the green tea that you cannot drink but get to enjoy in your bath. It smells great and very calming.

You can get a strainer but I want to see the leaves so I just pour it in. I cannot say it has any effect on my skin just yet but the smells is very pleasant :)
Jessica C.
I wanted to try the Body Shop's butters and chose this particular one as I love orange and citrus scents. I was appalled by the smell of this product. I first tried it on my hands and thought maybe it was just me, no, this stuff is an awful mix of something that kills a fresh orange scent and produces strange odor. The butter was moisturizing and applies well but the scent is just unbearable and almost nauseating.
grace t.
I bought this product at the body shop in my local mall, splurging on the price as it was expensive. The wash was not as gentle however definitely did work on my skin and had a nice smell. The most prominent con to this was the price as it did not make immediate or noticeable changes however definitely worked over time, so I would consider buying again if I could not find a better alternative.
Jessica H.
Lanai City, HI
This is a great tropical product. It smells wonderful and I would recommend trying this product. It does have a long lasting smell to it. I bought this product on amazon and it isn't harsh at all. There are lots of products to choose from as well.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Good idea for a bath soak especially with a little tea infuser but after using it for several days it felt like "meh", just another good smelling product for a bath but that's all. A Little overpriced.
Manel D.
Canoga Park, CA
This product is amazing. It relaxes in a way you wouldn't never thing it could. the scent of this product is so nice, the value of the price is a bit pricey for it. but it works great. I use it every time I need a good bath. I would buy it again with the rest of the scents it comes with.
Jacqueline V.
This is so amazing! Every Time I take a shower I use it. It's long lasting. It all recommend how much you use. It's kind of pricey. I like it makes me feel relaxed. I would recommend this to someone .
Heather T.
Conway, SC
I am totally in love with this product. I am very picky about the products I choose to use on my body but this one tops it! There is nothing I don't like about it. Has great value and not too pricey. I would recommend this to family and friends without a doubt.
Taylor S.
Henderson, NV
This Fuji bath from the body shop is amazing honestly it's like the best thing in the world it smells so good and when you get a product to smell that good it's hard to resist buying it