BY THE BODY SHOP

Smooth on replenishing hydration, while detoxing body and soul, with the crisp and refreshing scent of Fuji green tea body butter. see more...

Devin G.
Meadowview
This smells amazing. This was the first time I tried body butter and it really changed my routine. I choose to use this brand of lotion rather than anything else now! They have so many scents, it’s amazing.
Alex H.
Frisco
Moisturizing with this Body Butter has changed my skin from dry and rough in some areas, to smooth and soft all over! I adore the unique smell and the gorgeous packaging makes me want to show it off on social media! Truly a revolutionary product for myself and everyone I've recommended it to. The smell is a perfect unison of subtlety and strength- never overpowering. Application is both simple and wondrously silky; I'd never go a day without using at least a dollop of this amazing Fuji Green Tea Body Butter, and the portable size of the 'mini' only feeds further into my addiction to this product! The Body Shop is now my go-to for moisturizing lotions, and certainly deserves my recommendation!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
This Body Butter is really amazing. If there was one con it would be I wish it had more of tea scent...but green tea is a very mild scent and the Shea Butter does overpower it. The cream is white in color and very whipped, incredibly smooth and easily absorbable. Even though the Shea Butter overpowers the green tea it does not fight with any perfume you may choose to where. My skin stays hydrated all day.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
I use the mini Body Shop Body Butter in Fuji Green Tea in my purse and for traveling light! I never go without! It is a rich body butter but gentle on your skin and this is my absolute favorite scent. Light fragrance. I have the large size as well. I actually found the smaller sizes at The Body Shop store at my airport! Love this line of body butter!
Amber H.
Victoria, BC
I love all of the body shops body butters! This product is originally from Canada. It smells great and last a long time. Extremely hydrating. If you use too much it can leave your skin a bit oily especially in the summer time so use sparingly!
Jesus M.
Both the body butter and shower gel were unsealed. The fact of it being unsealed makes me very uncomfortable. Also the body butter seemed to be only about 2/3 full. I understand products settle but this seemed a bit too settled. I will only purchase body shop products from the body shop from now on.
Hallie D.
TWINSBURG
I absolutely love body butter, and this one was no exception. The mint smell is very relaxing and can calm my anxiety at the end of the day. The only calms is that it can sometimes have a chunky consistency to it. Overall, it was a great purchase and I will defiantly buy this again.
Cheryl F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this lotion. it works very well on my hands especially..has a thicker formula and i like the scent as well. You can not really stire these they dobt last as long ss other lotions, the scent goes bad...however that could be because the product is more natural.
Kayley K.
Hanceville
This makes my skin feel great smooth and it make ot smell so good i cant believe the results i get from the product i love the scent so much it has to be one of my favorites it just smells so clean its price is very resonable i will definitely biy this product again
Tiffany F.
Virginia Bch, VA
My skin needs a good scrub every so often. I use this once or twice a month to just get all the dead skin off & have it looking & feeling refreshed. After finding out that I can use scrubs to make my hair grow back less by using it before I shave. Well I'm using it way more often. Works wonders & I absolutely love the smell!
Samantha G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Yoyoyo my skin is very dry how well does this moisturize?? (^:
Iliana S.
Los Angeles, CA
What do you think about this body butter?
Sarah O.
Does this body butter have the same scent as the yuzu and green tea bath salts from the spa wisdom collection?
Iliana S.
Los Angeles, CA
What do you think about this body Buffet?