Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#890 in Lotion
Smooth on replenishing hydration, while detoxing body and soul, with the crisp and refreshing scent of Fuji green tea body butter.
Photos (7)
Dominique K.
Dominique K.
Ogden, UT
This lotion is INCREDIBLE. Smells absolutely delightful. It's not overly odorous so it just leaves you smelling light and fresh. I find that it doesn't moisturize as well as the heavier body butters from Body Shop, but it's still good for everyday use. It soaks up quick so you look moisturized but you're not leaving oil everywhere you sit.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
This is one of my all time favorite body butters! It is great to keep in your desk to hydrate your hands or you can use this to moisturize your entire body. The smell is perfect, yet very light and great for people sensitive to smell. This is a great product and even better if you can find it at a Nordstrom Rack, like I did.
Kaylene K.
Kaylene K.
Salisbury, MA
OMG I absolutely love the Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Mini Body Butter! It smells absolutely AMAZING! And it always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. And it lasts a really long time! A little bit goes a long way :) And the more you use it the less you need to use because your skin is already nice and moisturized.
Luisa B.
Luisa B.
The formula is great. It's very creamy, and moisturizing. When I put this on my legs it is very refreshing, and even after it dries, it keeps my skin hydrated. The scent is also very pleasant. Overall this is a great product,all of it's ingredients are natural, and it's pretty affordable at $7.00 retail price.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Las Vegas, NV
First of all, this body butter smells amazing! Not only that, but it definitely helps with moisturizing my skin. It's a little greasy, which is the only thing I don't like (but I'm really nit-picky over this issue). Overall, it moisturizes my skin nicely and lasts pretty long so I would recommend it.
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Athens, OH
The scent was pretty good, but maybe a bit overpowering. It has a pretty general consistency, maybe a little bit thiner than other body butters. It is gentle on skin, but doesn't seem to last all day. I don't think I would purchase it again, as it is expensive and doesn't really fit my taste.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Newberry, FL
Love this product, feels great on my clean skin and helps to relax me after a long day. It's so hydrating and smells amazing! It's a little pricey for the amount you get, but it's totally worth every penny! Will continue to purchase this item! Try it your skin will love you!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hands down, this is my favorite body butter. I use it after every shower, and sometimes in between if my skin feels dry. I love the scent, but my favorite part is how easily it gets absorbed. I'm just glad they make it in a travel size now. It makes packing a lot easier.
Allison K.
Allison K.
This works fine as a body butter, but I didn't find the scent particularly nice. It smelled more floral than like green tea. But the floral scent wasn't a very nice one, it smelled a bit like old potpourri to me. I won't be buying again and wouldn't recommend to friends.
Perry W.
Perry W.
Eugene, OR
This body butter smells amazing. I bought it mostly for the smell, and I still love the smell. I wasn't a fan of the lotion itself though. They product was very thick and felt heavy on the skin. It would work great for someone with really dry skin, but that isn't me.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Yoyoyo my skin is very dry how well does this moisturize?? (^:
Los Angeles, CA
What do you think about this body butter?
Los Angeles, CA
What do you think about this body Buffet?