BY THE BODY SHOP

Buff away winter blues with the vibrant scent of Frosted Cranberry. This exfoliating body polish gently polishes away dead skin cells to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. Contains top note cranberry seed oil from Canada, as nourishing and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love this scrub, I feel and smell so good after using it. I wish I could use it everyday but I would run out too fast
Jennifer P.
Wolfeboro NH
I enjoy the scent and effective property of this scub. I felt it exfoliated well and I would recommend it
Jordyn S.
New haven, IN
This has such an amazing scent and has a really nice exfoliating factor to it
Gemma P.
Scotland
Good product, left my skin feeling soft after using it. I received it as a gift and was very pleased with it and would probably buy body scrub from the body shop again but just a different scent because that smell wasn't my favourite. I'd recommend it to my friends as it's really good for removing fake tan.
Nadia K.
Ossett, West Yorkshire
Not my favorite formula, i find the pieces to be a bit harsh and not enough of them. The smell doesn't remind me of Christmas either, and it is a festive product so that was disappointing. Other than that, it does the job and it is quite affordable.
Regina C.
St, NL
This body wash smells good enough to eat!! I don't recommend eating it but if you want a rich lather and a clean scent you will love this product too. I even use it as shampoo and it works great. I highly recommend this.
Mimi B.
smells really good keeps my ski  really smooth after use on a night I just want to pamper my self I use it for some me time lovely
Carolyn W.
Kamloops, BC
I love the scent of this product. I received it as a gift and I'm so glad I did! It's now a regular in my shower routine.
Tina T.
Uae
Very very very good love it just give you smooth n nice feeling n give freshness after using n fell light n clean
sai m.
It's so cool........... I just love it........ I highly recommend to all of you........ Just try it....