BY THE BODY SHOP

This vibrantly scented Body Butter is a festive bath and body indulgence for soft skin. It contains cranberry extract from North America, and Community Trade shea butter.

• How is the consistency, is it sticky or just dries up? 1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Frosted Cranberry Body Butter
  • "This body butter from the body shop is one of my favorites. It's very moisturizing and smells great. It's very gentle on the skin and leaves a smooth finish. Their aren't many cons for this besides for the fact that it's pricey. But I would buy it again " in 12 reviews
  • "Cranberry is by far my favorite scent The Body Shop offers. I love when the seasonal stuff comes in. I find that the Cranberry Body Butter soothes my dry skin, I even use it on my feet! I've never had a reaction to this product and I feel very comfortable using it on my kids as well." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this body butter helps get rid of bumps and irritations. I put it on every time I get out of the shower and it starts making a big difference" in 3 reviews
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I remember this used to come out at Christmas time. Its such a bright and bubbly scent. It smells so amazing.

The texture of the body butter is rich and very hydrating. It leaves skin super soft and the scent lingers well on the skin through out the day.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Loved literally ever drop of this body butter- found it to be moisturizing without feeling heavy. It did an amazing job sinking in and my skin looked better and more nourished after use - I keep going back to this !
Shaleydy G.
Garden Grove, CA
The Body Shop’s Shea Body Scrub is described as an oil-based scrub that reveals softer, glowing skin with exfoliating salt grains and organic sugar. This particular scrub is best for very dry skin. This scrub not only scrubs away dead skin cells on the surface of your skin but it also moisturizes your skin at the same time. It’s got Community Trade Shea butter which is filled with antioxidant vitamins A and E to help protect and nourish skin. It also has Community Trade organic soy oil, which is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to repair skin’s moisture barrier, so that your skin is smooth and supple. It also features Community Trade organic sugar and salt grains that gently exfoliate skin.
Emma W.
Of I'm honest The body shop products are something I but when I have a voucher usually 02 priority code as I personally find body shop prices a little out of my price range , although my mother and granny buy me their products for my Christmas guaranteed every year. I have never had a bad product they always smell delicious good enough to eat with the frosted cranberry being one of those used on a daily basis it left my skin amazingly soft and was lovely to apply and didn't leave my skin greasy or sticky (I own a leather sofa so i have to watxh what i use when i get out the bath) but this product I would highly recommend .
Trystan S.
It smelled pretty good and it's not the products fault but I just can't stand the greasy wet feel of lotion after putting it on which is what I got with this. I much rather use my spray on lotion from st. Ives or Vaseline brand. It's a good product and if you can stand the greasy feel of lotion and it doesn't bother you then definitely pick it up. It does its job in moisturizing for sure!!!
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
If you haven't tried The Body Shop's body butter line you are in for a treat! They sell their fabulous body butter in a number of scents in a variety of sizes. I enjoy all the scents although I think the coconut may be my favorite. For best application I like to scoop some into my hands and warm it up by rubbing my hands together before applying. Great for whole body use!
Colleen B.
Two things about this body butter that I am a fan of- the smell and the actual product itself. I would give the scent a 5/5 because it's fruity but not too much, and has a good holiday feel to it that can be worn all year. The body butter is gentle and doesn't make me feel itchy, and it feels very natural. Very, very moisturizing and good for the winter. I wouldn't, however, recommend this for those with eczema/sensitive dry patches because it could irritate those. I prefer to use this at night after showering, because it can be too heavy during the daytime.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love The Body Shop body butters. I use these products all throughout the year, but especially in the winter when my skin is very dry. This really soaks in and locks the moisture into your skin. There are so many great scents so I usually switch it up each time. I definitely recommend this product. It's worth every penny.
Melissa T.
Moyock, NC
I received this as a Christmas present and fell in love!! Ended up buying it, it's not too pricey. It last a great deal of time because a little goes a long way. It's good for all skin types, just it tends to be a bit greasy maybe in the summer.. I use it mostly for my feet!! Perfect for when you get out of the shower or right before bed! Lovely and long lasting scent.
Elisa K.
It's unfortunate this is a seasonal scent because I really enjoy using it! I'm actually on my second tub now :) It's extremely moisturizing and I like using it to pamper my skin. It takes a little time to sink in but it's not sticky at all. Overall it's a thick, creamy and hydrating lotion that I would consider buying for a third time
Angela L.
How is the consistency, is it sticky or just dries up?