suggested searches

3 star

13%

2 star

1 star

I was pleasantly surprised by this product! I had seen many mixed reviews but wanted to give it a try. Now it's definitely not your full coverage, on a night out foundation but i took this on holiday with me and it had a lovely light buildable coverage which made my skin look very natural and felt very light on my face, even in the warmer weather! It lasted most of the day and looked great throughout! I didn't find it patchy which was great! I have combination skin and it worked well with all areas of concern! No caking in the dry areas and no sliding off in the oily areas which is fabulous.
I love this foundation, I have rosacea and acne scars with occasional one popping up to ruin my life and this covers it really well and blends perfectly. Doesn't sit cakey on the face and is buildable depending on the look you want to achieve. Recently, they have put their prices up however which I'm not overly happy about!
This foundation is just as described. Leaves skin feeling fresh and provides a light , natural coverage. I have oily skin so I use a finishing powder with this foundation otherwise my skin gets a but shiny after a few hours. Colour matches my skin well with many different options.