THE BODY SHOP® Fresh Nude Foundation Brush uploaded by Sammy M.

BY THE BODY SHOP

With 2 different lengths of bristles; short ones to apply the formula and long ones to blend. Use a circular motion for an even, natural base that could be mistaken for your own skin.

Monica L.
Los Angeles
I absolutely love this brush! It’s so gentle and it applies my foundation so evenly. It’s a bit on the expensive side, but I’d recommend it! Hint: wait for a sale.
Sammy M.
England
I'm not a massive fan of foundation brushes but when the sales assistant recommended this NN2E face/visage brush to me on their 3 for 2 deal thing i thought I'd give it a go. It has rather separated fibers compared to a buffer kind of brush and does leave foundation lines on my face. I really have to work hard with it to blend and it doesn't really blend smoothly around my nose. I usually have to blur with a finger.
Kirstley F.
Peterborough, ON
I find the brush does an amazing job of blending, doesn't waste my foundation by absorbing it and the brush is soft on the skin. The bonus is the body shop is cruelty free so the brush doesn't hurt any animals!
Sara G.
Kamloops, BC
Leaves a great finish on your skin. While i'm still getting to know how to properly use brushes, i'm really happy i bought this one as it is great for stippling and blending
Karyn C.
north wales
Great foundation brush, applies evenly and has a nice texture. Great value for money and nice for all skin types. It's vegan and really easy to use and clean after. I will buy again when it's time
katrina b.
Orillia
Love this brush! I have had it for over a year, wash it often and there is no fall out. Super soft on the skin and blends liquid foundation well
Lizelle S.
Applies foundation well, I don't have any problems with it. Other than cleaning which take about five minutes to clean.
Meredith D.
Great brush! If your skin is damaged from scaring this brush is perfect. It gives you maximum coverage.
Jana D.
Calgary
Great value for this brush and if you maintain it they can last. I’ve had mine for a few years now
Drish P.
I want to buy for a while but the price makes me back away. In your opinion should I buy? Is it worth it?