BY THE BODY SHOP

Make every day a good skin day with Fresh Nude Foundation. Enriched with English rose water and aloe vera, this hydrating formula leaves skin feeling beautifully fresh and comfortable all day. With a semi-matte finish, each of these 16 nature-inspired shades mimics the look of fresh-faced natural skin with a nude glow.

• Makeup Foundation
  • 16 nature-inspired shades
  • Up to 24H moisturization
  • Light to medium coverage
  • Semi-matte, fresh-faced finish
  • Suitable for sensitive skin & dermatologically tested
  • To achieve your customized shade, this pairs perfectly with our Shade Adjusting Drops

• How comparable is this product to UD Naked Foundation? Do...3 Answers
  • Que tan bueno es este producto para tapar manchas? 2 Answers
Kali G.
Salem, MA
While I worked at The Body Shop, this was my go to for foundation. This is light weight on the skin with medium coverage. The coverage was long lasting. I always paired with THE BODY SHOP® All-in-One™ Face Base. There is a nice range of colors that can be altered with the lightening or darkening drops from The Body Shop.
Madison B.
Rayne, LA
I do really like this product but like most products when there are pros there may come cons. This foundation feels well on the skin and doesn't leave an absolute horrid smell. It comes at a decent price. There are an amazingly wide selection of colors to make sure you skin is matches perfectly. The only thing I dont like is I do feel I have to apply more product than I should to get the coverage I do need. But overall I still use this product in my day to day routine because it's costly and does well on my skin tyoe.
Alainna M.
Brecksville
Review for: Fresh Nude Foundation 010 Chelsea Porcelain more...
I love this foundation. The price is great. I use it everyday I have problem skin. It’s medium coverage and the tea tree oil in it leaves the skin fresh and semi Dewey. Very good for mixing with other foundations as well.
Laurie A.
Marina, CA
I love the body shop fresh nude foundation. It gives just the right coverage and feels reat on my skin. I am left with good coverage but it never looks dull or cakey
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Fresh Nude Foundation 020 Bali Vanilla more...
I LOVE this formula. It’s lightweight with great coverage, it’s not streaky or patchy, and doesn’t look cakey at all. I use literally a drop of foundation and it covers my whole face. It’s awesome! As long as they have it I’ll keep buying it!
alex v.
lantana
Gives a nice finish ;not oily and doesn’t dry out my dry skin . But not full coverage . Definitely a lighter one but can be built up . And when it is built up it does not look cakey.
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
I went cruelty free about a year ago and was using Nyx for the longest time. When I found out their parent company tested in animals I knew I had to switch it up. I went into a body shop store and had them color match me and I fell in love. This foundation has such a dewy finish or paired with a setting powder you can make it matte. It builds well and covers well. The rose oil has been keeping me hydrated. I have two bottles and have been using the first since the first of October and I’m not even half way through my first bottle. It’s well worth the money!
Christina C.
Harrisburg
Great light to medium buildable foundation! Doesn't dry out or make me feel like an oil slick. Great for combination skin, gives off a semi matte finish, but again I'm combo skin. Definitely recommended to people with oily skin, it feels like it's floating on your skin while giving you good coverage. May need color correcting.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I have oily skin so this wasn't the best match for me. I like that the ingredients are gentle and natural. No irritation whatsoever. However, I have oily skin and this formula is more emollient. I had a very hard time preventing it from slipping around and powdering lead to cake face. I haven't completely given up but haven't had the time to experiment with primers or setting sprays with this foundation.
Becka R.
S Burlington , VT
Love this foundation! Unlike most i would actually recommend this for all skin types, it isnt a silicone or animal byproduct or oil based foundation like most are- its actually rosewater so on the skin it is good for all skin types as long as youre using a good setting powder
Azure B.
Austin, TX
How comparable is this product to UD Naked Foundation? Does it give a no make-up look? Does it help minimize pores?
Hannah Q.
I've been trying some different primers out with this foundation to see what works and what doesn't. With some I am getting patchy even with powder on top. Anyone have recommendations on what primer or setting powder worked well with it?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Que tan bueno es este producto para tapar manchas?
Melati Z.
Singapore
THE BODY SHOP® Fresh Nude Foundation any body knows the new clay foundation? Is it good

Amazon